Best wires for the money

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased and installed a set of Red Quality Wires last week. I'm very impressed with the results. The wires look good and are cut to the correct lengths. They also seem more flexible than the Mopar Performance wires that were previously on the car. Install was a snap (literally). When you push the boots onto the plugs and the coil packs there is a nice firm click so you know they're on.

The customer service is fantastic as well. Phone calls and emails were answered promptly and professionally. Adam also says he will stand behind his wires, which some of the larger companies out there may or may not do. If I ever have a problem, I know exactly who to contact.

For now though :2tu: to Adam and his wires. Fantastic product and well worth the money. Everyone should have a set of these wires!

D

DAMN YANKEE

Think they are good in red? They were radically improved for yellow.

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had Abs installed. Great quality. Not a quick install because you have to get under the cowl. Had mine installed when engine was being put back into car.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
First saw Adam's wires at a meeting 3 days ago...looks like a very high quality product...bought a set for myself!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth