Big thank you to JOE HOUSS & Buhler Dodge!!

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to Joe Houss & the folks (John V., Bob B. & Bruce Mc.) at Buhler Dodge for my 1997 B/W GTS. It arrived Monday Afternoon, and I finaly got it registered today. This car is unbelievable beautiful!!

Joe helped me find this Viper (which I never would have found if he hadn't contacted me) and the transaction between me and the folks at Buhler Dodge were great.

They shipped the car over from NJ to L.A. through Reliable Carriers and it arrived in top notch condition. I'm having a blast and I can't wait to meet up with some other Viper folks over here in L.A. & SoCal.

I know, I know...Pictures..yeah, lemme wash & wax her first. This L.A. smog & dust is a killer!

Anyways, thanks again Joe! I sent you a PM, but I'm not sure whether you recieved it or not (VCA seemed to have been on the fritz lately).

-Mel :headbang: :cool: :2tu: :nana:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mel.

Welcome to the Viper Nation. Congratulations on you choice of Vipers. The Blue/Whites are spectacularly beautiful.

You will want to get in contact with Club President Tony and Sherrie Cappellano. They will get you hooked up with VCA, and get you into the Viper Nation events.

Upcoming:
May 13. Palm SPrings Autocross against Vette Club.
May 20 Flo's Airport Cafe in Chino. Great food.
May 21 Annual Viper Slither in Newport Beach. Meet at Dukes for beachside buffet, and then cruise the coast.

You just missed out on the Dyno Day at DC Performance. (Great place to get you new car checked out, and serviced), and Mountain Apple Pie Run to Julian.

Get more info and to join the Southern California Region of VCA contact.
[email protected] Have your VIN handy.

Welcome to the ViperNation!
Be Sure to get all the scoop on the fantastic VOI.9 Owners invitational in Las Vegas in September. :nana:

OP
OP
S

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for posts guys. Paul, thanks for the email. I'll get in touch with the SoCal crew shortly...first things first...I believe new tires are in order.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact Jon Brobst at Parts Rack, partsrack.com and advertiser on this site for pricing and recommendation on new tires. Works closely with Tire Rack, but has extensive Viper tire knowledge. Be sure to tell him you are a club member. Often gets you a goodie. Phone: 360-837-3937

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
No need to thank me! Just glad to play matchmaker!

Best of luck with that gorgeous car! It IS spectacular.

Eagle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
B/W GTS screams Viper more than any other. :2tu: :2tu: Good luck. Eagle