Bikini Viper Calendar?? Looking for Feedback

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so im trying to put together a 2007 year calendar. it will have themes with a different string bikni models(ages 21-30)and viper for every month. its going to be a 11X14 glossy calendar. the type you buy at hallmark or gift stores. its going to cost me several grand to put this together and was wondering if i would atleast get my money back at $20 a piece.

what do you guys think about this idea? is the $20 too high for something like this?

would like to hear your feedback and if you would consider purchasing one if it looks good ofcourse. :2tu:

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got several girls lined up already. too cold to shoot them outdoors for now and only have 2 places to shoot them indoors for now.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know you're gonna hook your buddy plum up. im good at carrying photo equipment by the way..lol

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My biggest hassle and expense is shipping them. The cost and time involved in shipping them 1 at a time. If you add $3-5 for shipping then its up to $25. Don't know how many guys would pay that much for a calendar.
My viper ladies calendar doesn't sale as well as the vipers only calendar so I think the bikini version would be the way to go.
The ideal thing would be to sell in the book stores and calendar stores, I'm going to try and check into that next year.
Tim

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im sure if the girls are in G string bikinis and stipper shoes it should not have a problem selling at $20. especially if its a 11x14 glossy calendar. each month will have themes which i wont discuss here too much but ill give you an example. for the month of DEC, christmas time, im going to use a red and white final edition, girl would be in a red string bikini type outfit with a santa hat to represent xmas..im also going to have say a country theme where the girl will be dressed in a farmers daughter style and shot in TATORS(if he ok's it)to represent country..and every month would be like this....there would be a huge photo of the viper and the model and thumnails on the courners of closeups of the girls.. get my drift?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just a thought. keep it pretty clean. a lot of guys are whipped and NOT allowed to have a **** calender in the house or garage. if its cleaner they might be able to keep it around. kinda why maxim magazine is damn popular now.

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would go with the trashy side, mine is real classy, dressed up outfits and doesn't sale as well as I thought it would. I think the whipped guys aren't allowed to have any girls on the calendars period.
I've also had request to put the persons name in the calendar such as "John Smiths 2002 GTS"

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D I got an idea that would help with the sales..especially with us local guys..let up bring our cars so we can get shots of the girls with our cars..I know that I would love that!

Im in..

Adam

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
2007?? Go ahead and cobble together a 2006, just let everybody know that 2007 will be even better. I would not worry about $5 either way. If you build it they will ...never mind.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree we like trashy...they wont be ****...just in a thong..car guy you mean eat it up? adam this is a viper calendar, if it works out we'll do a lambo calendar next....

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you need the car no problem. You can also put me down for one calendar.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i need a
gen I red and grn

gen II B/W GTS, Blk/Slvr GTS, graphite GTS, SLVR RT,Yellow RT, final edition,
gen III comp coupe, SRT COUPE, SRT 10,

danalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the calender is a good ideal i have considered it myself i think if you would price them for 9.99 i bet yhou could sell over a thousand on ebay
that is just my 2 cents worth

danalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you get that calender of the ground i would volenter my 2001 yellow rt allways want a excuse for a drive

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't know.

"i agree we like trashy...they wont be ****...just in a thong..car guy you mean eat it up? "

Sounds a little degrading to women and sexist to me.

Also sounds like a great idea! Put me down for one! :2tu:

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

5842July-med.jpg

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Kansas City Viper Club has been doing custom Viper calendars for years in 11x14. Pretty popular at $22.50 shipped, but no bikini photos at all (none submitted). We use owner Viper pictures and then customize them with the owner name, logos, etc. Our printing company disappeared without a trace in October, so we are somewhat in limbo until we can buy our own equipment. We could produce them in smaller sizes for a heck of a lot less (Costco or even your own photo printer), but as you know the 11x14 (22x14 unfolded) is a great wall calendar, especially with high-rez photos.

Bottom line: I think you could sell quite a few bikini/Viper calendars, including on eBay and other car websites. Just leave the "tame" calendar production to the folks in KC... :2tu:

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be more interested in a poster than a calendar personally.

But if it is "trashy" enough, I will buy it...hehehe

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think that someone hit on it with the ebay idea. A lot of non-Viper owners would buy it that way.

I would buy one. If you need a B/W Gen II I am in for that. Just as long as no one sits on the car. :nono: :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave