Billet Power Steering Brackets ...

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to post a few pics of our Billet Power Steering Brackets we are now offering to Viper owners.

We have had many calls from people that have broken theirs for no apparent reason other than the higher stress loads from performance modifications.

If you are interested the cost of these brackets list for $89.00 ea. for non-VCA members and $79.00 ea. if you are a VCA member. Send me a note and please allow less than 24 hours to answer your inquiries.

Thanks!
Doug Levin

83Power_steering_brackets_003-med.jpg

83Power_steering_brackets_002-med.jpg

83Power_steering_brackets_001-med.jpg

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
please allow <font color="blue">less</font> than 24 hours to answer your inquiries.

Thanks!
Doug Levin

HaHa,

I have one of these brackets.....it should be mounted on the wall it's so purty :) All s/c guys should have one of these, not a bad idea for anyone. That price is a deal !!!

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like a great price and even giving a VCA discount on top of that! I may have to get one just because it seems like a good deal! C O D Y will probably buy two just for the extra poser points.

I think Doug probably means to say allow MORE than 24 hours to answer your inquiries though.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
please allow <font color="blue">less</font> than 24 hours to answer your inquiries.

Thanks!
Doug Levin

HaHa,

I have one of these brackets.....it should be mounted on the wall it's so purty :) All s/c guys should have one of these, not a bad idea for anyone. That price is a deal !!!

They are beautiful and very reasonably priced too for a CNC aluminum bracket. Anyone running a S/C should consider buying one of this. I know of at least 3 S/C Vipers than have broken the stock bracket.

Cudaman :usa:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R