Black Viper Gts

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Strange.. I see vipers out there now and then and think: Are they local, on the forum? but No...

I met a gen 1 owner a few months ago.. at the ihop not far from from my home (nice '94, like mine).... Not a member! I was the that guy a few short years ago..... and will be again I guess.....

=J

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never meet any viper owners in person. I once met Marv Rose from dodgeviperforsale.com and he showed me around his warehouse, he's got quiet a collection.

RobHook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper is pretty unique in that it's one of the very few cars with which you'd actually have a chance of finding that other owner on the forums. Think about it. Would you try to do this with a Toyota Camry? Or a Ford Taurus? MAYBE with a Taurus SHO but even then, good luck. I've noticed that the Bentley club doesn't even have as much comradery as the Viper's. The DeLorean is one of the few other car communities comparable to ours. They have a very active community and EVERY DeLorean owner is an enthusiast. Ferrari owners? Forget it. They're too busy, usually running companies. And the Lotus owners are too busy trying to keep their cars running to attend many club events. :p

There have been times when I got too busy to attend any events and therefore let my VCA membership expire. I'm determined to not let that happen again!

--Rob