Blinder laser jammer group buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
So illegal in DE that I think thy're looking at making laws to ban talking about it.
laugh.gif

OP
OP
D

dmora

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The laser gun does not get a reading, nor does it show the jamming code. Some guns will alert "Too much light".
Once your Blinder (and Valentine one
smile.gif
) alert you that you are being hit with laser, slow down, turn off the blinder, and let the cop get an accurate reading so he doesn't think something is going on..

Im not sure what the install price would be on it... im sure your local car stereo pro would be able to do the work since they do those, radars, and stereo, its all in the same type of shop.

Legality?...meehhhh, Who knows.. im sure it varies state to state, but from my understanding, theres no visual way to tell whats on the car. Every stated ive traveld through has not had a problem with my Valentine1, which were, TX, LA, MI, and FL. Id say go for it...Play dumb if u get pulled over, say u bought the car that way. Call it an a-hole detector and it just found one with flashing lights.
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gjockey:
daniel,

Do you have an idea of what a typical install price would be on it? Also, what's the legality of something like this especially if it is permanently mounted? I mean, in states where you can't have radar detectors (and I assume that extends to laser jammers)... can you get ticketed for just having one built into the car or do they need to prove you had it on? Thanks --- John

P.S. When a laser gets jammed, what does it read on the gun? does it just say error or does it say something that would tip off the officer that your car has a jammer?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

RockyTop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if the cops just target the windshield ? Or the grill ? Wone mat not think of a grill as reflective, I would think that every surface is to some extent. I am very sceptical until I hear of more real world results. Any on hjere with first hand experience ?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I recently got pulled over in NJ for not having a front license plate (not req in DE). Got a conversation started with the officer (nice guy actually) and he told me that on cars like my del Sol its hard to get a good reading from the front. He went on to tell me that the reason they enforce the law to stringently is that the front plate is a perfect target. Maybe he said to much, but I'm not complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62