Boost gauge available...

Reaction score
As we have allowed a tiny pointer, I would like to point you to My Boost Gauge for sale in the Classifieds.

Gauge and map sensor will ship "pre-owned" and work very nicely. All other hardware will ship brand new (once I get a little box from FedEx tomorrow). I'll post pics of it in the car, as soon as I get the car back. Thanks for Joesph Dell for helping with this gauge as well as the steering column replacement pod.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, thought you might need a boost gauge unless............................. TURBO!!!!!!!!!!! No, that ain't it............................................... NOS only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
LOL!! Don't worry about it Joseph (do you go by Joe? I have a "Joseph" friend who is a Panasonic rep who will not tolerate being called Joe). I knew exactly what I was doing when I bought it, and have no regrets. All that happened was I decided I just had to have the Phantom gauge to 15#, so it was ordered today and coming tomorrow. :) While I appreciate your offer, I have always been the type to take my lumps. Why should I ask you to buy it back because I changed my mind? :) It'll either sell (for a good price I might add!!), or I'll be like you and stash it away with all my other spare parts! LOL!!!

It does look GREAT in the steering column pod, though...and I like making it dance. :) So...no worries, OK? :)

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
FLX109....Joe pointed me to a replacement steering column cover with a single pod. I'll take pix on Friday (unless Joe has some). I am not partial to the A-pillar pods...but that is just me. I had to do some work to the replacement cover to add some mounting locations. See, it came with NO screw mount holes....you know, where the two screws come up from under the column. So, it isn't a PERFECT fit....but I made it work. I had some of those little rubber bumpers that you get with a bug deflector. I mounted two of them using the stock cover as a template (after I drilled pilot holes), and it mounted darn near perfect. I am waiting for Joe to confirm....but for ME, I am unable to see the speedo for anything UNDER 35MPH....but I can live with that. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave