Bought my Bumblebee a BIG brother to play with...

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here he is a Hummer H1 to play with the Viper. I loved my H2, but this is a MONSTER. They look good together.

485hummerviper2.jpg

485hummerviper.jpg

485hummerviper3.jpg

ROB :usa:

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best match a guy could have. A Hummer and a Viper. You covered all the bases!!!

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the REAL Hummer!!
The H2 does nothing for me!! (no offence guys)

OP
OP
W

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's sweet!! Are you going to get those H1 wheels Chromed Black, and add stripes?! :2tu:

LOL, I think I am going to keep it like it is, except for some performance mods :2tu: .

This is a BRAND NEW left over 2002 with every option you can get, the MSRP is over $115K and after dealing with the dealer and rebates I bought it for $66K :headbang: . This was a F'ing great deal.

Thanks guys,

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, I think I am going to keep it like it is, except for some performance mods :2tu: .
This is a BRAND NEW left over 2002 with every option you can get, the MSRP is over $115K and after dealing with the dealer and rebates I bought it for $66K :headbang: . This was a F'ing great deal.

Thanks guys,

Man what a deal. That's awesome. Congrats. Have fun!

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
That's sweet!! Are you going to get those H1 wheels Chromed Black, and add stripes?! :2tu:

Thanks guys,

That's a freakin steal for the "Real Hummer"
BTW, im located in MD and would love to put black stripes on the Hummer! I'd give ya a great deal if your interested! :headbang:

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the REAL Hummer!!
Just once I would like it if some wise-*** wouldn't make a stupid wise-crack about the H2. It's unwarranted and uncalled for. Get over it.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the REAL Hummer!!
Just once I would like it if some wise-*** wouldn't make a stupid wise-crack about the H2. It's unwarranted and uncalled for. Get over it.

How is that in any way, a "wise-*** crack"? :rolleyes: I think you need to get the ******* out of your *** and "get over it". NOT everyone is going to like what you drive.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the REAL Hummer!!

How is that in any way, a "wise-*** crack"? :rolleyes: I think you need to get the ******* out of your *** and "get over it". NOT everyone is going to like what you drive.
I agree. Not everyone has to like what I drive but,don't dog it either!!! :mad:

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dayum, what an unbelieveable "discount" you got! I had no clue that any dealer would "deal" that much on an H1.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the REAL Hummer!!

Very nice pair of yellow rides. I love H1's and want one bad myself.

and H2's ****!!!! :D

OP
OP
W

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the REAL Hummer!!

Very nice pair of yellow rides. I love H1's and want one bad myself.

and H2's ****!!!! :D

OH SHI% :eek: , lets not start something. I do have to say that my H2 was a nice truck. I would have kept it if this deal had not come up. I bought the H1 at almost HALF price.