Bought some new KW coilovers from JonB

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to quickly share my experience with JonB and PartsRack...spending the amount of money we do on mods, it's important to know who you're dealing with:2tu:

After a few conversations with Jon, we decided a set of KW V2s would be my best option for lowering the car and maintaining ride quality. He sold them to me for the cheapest price I could find anywhere, and when I was waiting on a large check from some previously sold parts, he went ahead and shipped them out to me with only $1000 down payment! I was shocked/pleased Jon would trust me with such an expensive item with only 1/3 payment. I paid in full two days later, but won't forget that kind of trust and service from Jon.

Just thought my experience was worth sharing....great knowledge, great experience and great service:2tu:

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ive bought from him also and thought the same. I will be calling him to pick up a set of those kw's tomorrow. Your car looks great the way it sits now with the kw's. Funny you did the rear gear also, Im trying to figure that out myself.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback and kind words. You trust me...we trust you.

FYI:

We now have the option to include even stiffer springs pre-installed from the get-go, for those with aero downforces and / or tracking/autocrossing to deal with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave