CAAP Shindig on July 01

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there any plans to make this a IL VCA outing/caravan? there are a few of us from WI heading over.

thanks
Steve A.

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure there will be some travelers, but if two years ago is any evidence, most do ship their cars.

Wish I could make the drive, just don't have the extra days to give up driving there and back.

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Already registered, and have the hotel booked. We're coming from Des Moines, anyone what to caravan????

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could not get Friday off and need to be back to work, otherwise that would be great.

Bruce

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI - Of the people I know are going - there are 8 cars coming from IL. However, they're all leaving at different times and places.

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like something that might be worth taking a few days off work. Wife and I are in.

Will be coming up I65 and hitting I94 up by Gary IN. Anyone else heading that route?

Also what hotel is everyone planning on staying at?

Last edited:

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suggest a meeting place on the way and I can set it up for everyone. Lincoln Oasis isn't bad at 294 & 80. Lots of people pass through there.

I'm assuming becuase of the relatively few number of cars and wide geography, it'll be tough to get everyone on the same timetable for a meet up.

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plan on heading out around noon - 1pm. If anyone is interested in joining up let me know.

Reaction score
I'm going to leave Tuesday and bringing my car, but in a trailer because I have an event over the forth to compete at. I will unload her though for the event!

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Any concrete ideas on where/when to meet??? This is only days away. Anyone else staying at the HQ hotel???

OP
OP
S

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a couple of us that are leaving Wi at noon and plan to be at the oasis by 2PM. We are all staying the Marriot HQ by the plant.

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lincoln Oasis at 2pm. on the south side of 294? Steve I sent you a message with my number incase anything comes up. Im staying at the Marriott at Centerpoint in Pontiac

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave