Calling Out Michael at XVIPERS!!! ***!!

performanceandy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy House here with performance auto, I am wondering if anyone know how I can get a hold of Mr. XVipers, AKA Michael? I sent him $21,000.00 for some 09 ACR Viper parts over 4 months ago, after three months he sent me half the parts. Once we busted the crate open I called him as well as my customer and he assured us that they would be here by last Friday. Guess what...no parts and he's not answering our phone calls again!:dunno:

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY MONEY OR PARTS!!!!:crazy2::eater:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stinks

do a search here, you are not alone

he has folk like you and some supporters as well

hopefully some will chime in as how to resolve your terrible situation

keep us posted

good luck

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Start by calling to cops in his area. Also follow up with calling some lawyers. It will be a hard slog, good luck with getting anything from him.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here we go again....

if you're smart enough to know to come HERE and post up about this, you should have been smart enough to search here before you sent this idiot cash.

buyer beware

JaronsToy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is just NUTS HE IS ALLOWED TO BE ON HERE I have been F*#D by Him countless people on here to!!! Call the Cops I have already been down this road to get my money . But wate Treesnake will be here soon to save the day and say Michael is GREAT lol WE need his ass kicked off this board and anything to do with vipers

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this the black ACR he has posted on his web site that he is parting out? Maybe he is waiting for a better offer then you will get a refund.

I'm sure someone will chime in here saying he is on an over seas trip or just very busy.:dunno: Seems to be the MO.:rolaugh:

Reaction score
The problem is that "he" is not EVER on here. He has really nothing to do with this or any other Viper site. The business is called "X" Vipers... but he does many other things and is not a die hard Viper guy really. You can complain all you want, but chances are he will not care, and he will not ever hear about it through a Viper site.

I try and contact him for people, but even I cannot always get a hold of him any better and I'm not even waiting on something... Sorry you are having a tough time, I know it would have cost you a LOT more to buy from someone like me, but you can always get a hold of "me".

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine that ANOTHER XVIPERS thread. Starting to wonder who has more viper horror stories attached to his name him or Hennessey Still amazes me even with all the bad word of mouth of those two they continue to keep getting more customers.

OP
OP
P

performanceandy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this the black ACR he has posted on his web site that he is parting out? Maybe he is waiting for a better offer then you will get a refund.

I'm sure someone will chime in here saying he is on an over seas trip or just very busy.:dunno: Seems to be the MO.:rolaugh:

No, that is the car that I bought the parts from! I have my own ACR, the 21k was for the parts!:omg:

OP
OP
P

performanceandy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is that "he" is not EVER on here. He has really nothing to do with this or any other Viper site. The business is called "X" Vipers... but he does many other things and is not a die hard Viper guy really. You can complain all you want, but chances are he will not care, and he will not ever hear about it through a Viper site.

I try and contact him for people, but even I cannot always get a hold of him any better and I'm not even waiting on something... Sorry you are having a tough time, I know it would have cost you a LOT more to buy from someone like me, but you can always get a hold of "me".
Thanks!:2tu: I'll call you tommorow!

OP
OP
P

performanceandy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy Michael has sent me fake tracking #'s, he F'n crazy!:omg: I will personally drive to his place and get my parts, and if that wont work then I will use a friend of mine that is a federal court judge to cause some problems for him! I will be calling the local courthouse about filling a lawsuite tomorrow. My attourney Walter Umphry's will eat him alive.:D

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is just NUTS HE IS ALLOWED TO BE ON HERE I have been F*#D by Him countless people on here to!!! Call the Cops I have already been down this road to get my money . But wate Treesnake will be here soon to save the day and say Michael is GREAT lol WE need his ass kicked off this board and anything to do with vipers

No.. No..:nono: Mr. 24 post, 3 year.... "Enthusiast"......:smirk:

I am not going to "save the day"..:rolleyes:. Not at all.....

I had a long talk with "Plum" about this very subject. There's a lot written in here about this subject.

Make your own conclusions from that.....:dunno:

I will NOT get involved in this again...No win for me...:crazy2:

Have a nice day.....:)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here we go again....

if you're smart enough to know to come HERE and post up about this, you should have been smart enough to search here before you sent this idiot cash.

LOL I was thinking the same thing but was trying to figure a way of putting it more eloquently.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I only buy from the good rep guys. JonB, Larry Macedo, Sean Roe and they know where to get stuff that they don't carry.

Ted

escapedan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your experience. Not sure how you paid, but I filed a dispute with my credit card company over a small dollar amount of parts "ordered and never received" from this company and received a reimbursement. Maybe try that route. On a side note, I've had very positive interactions with JonB at the Parts Rack. He has been quite open to answering my questions, even before I ever spent a dollar with him.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Credit cars have a time limit on contesting payment. After 6 months I'm sure that won't work.

Ted

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've read posts on this guy in the past. I do think it would be helpful to have a section called "Buyer Beware". This way, anyone thinking of working with/buying from a particular person/vendor who is not reputable would know ahead of time. If, then, they still do business with one of those listed, it would certainly be their fault.:nono:

Clearly, this would have to be okay from a legal standpoint - slander issues - so VCA doesn't accidentally incur any liability problems.

Makes more sense then calling for a person/vendor being banned, but is never banned.

JMHO.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we could always have a all regional event this year at xvipers place and visit for burgers and hotdogs, stop at elite for desert.
All members with issues lead the way.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do think it would be helpful to have a section called "Buyer Beware". This way, anyone thinking of working with/buying from a particular person/vendor who is not reputable would know ahead of time. If, then, they still do business with one of those listed, it would certainly be their fault.:nono:

Clearly, this would have to be okay from a legal standpoint - slander issues - so VCA doesn't accidentally incur any liability problems.
Actually you missed the reverse side of your suggested possible "slander" issue, that being the VCA maintaining a public list (section) of "Buyer Beware" vendors.

In effect, we already do have such a section ... you get there by clicking "Search" on the menu bar.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
do a search for those guys too. same answer...... BUYER BEWARE !!!

SVS is trouble and i believe long gone

There was a thread on selling all their stock and parts wasn't there?

I bid on a Venom that had an SVS stroker motor that wouldn't idle once it warmed up. Running so rich that it stalled when warm the idiot owner already had over 400 break-in miles on it and was telling me on the phone about how well it handled at 150mph that day? Obviously I wouldn't buy a car with an engine that wouldn't run and break-in period was over 150mph on public roads in florida. In other words some of their customers are stupid too.

Ted

sbarbier

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know I don't post on here much but that may say something for me coming forward now. Jon B at Parts Rack is an honest straight forward guy that can handle just about any request you can send him. And also provides the best price and service!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62