Calling out Tom (BTR) Welch

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need another class at the V-10 races, not Mod 1, not mod 2 and not unlimited. I had a chip installed in my Dodge diesel and the inline 6 woke up. I can almost smoke the tires and it will out run the Chevy and Ford trucks like a Viper to a Vette. Next V-10 I want Tom motor vs motor Truck against truck and also pulling trailers. I know that my Dodge can run circles arounds Tom's tired Dodge truck and after Tom I want Gerald at RSI also. The new Dodge diesel w/ a chip is a beast. :D

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah? Well my Daddy could beat up your Daddy!! lol I'm surprised at how quick those things are! I know a guy that has a chip, exhaust, propane, and nitrous, and it is FAST! It's funny to see a big truck moving that quickly!

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
> Next V-10 I want Tom motor vs motor Truck against truck

Frankly, I don't think I trust *either* of you guys not to put spray in your trucks. Tom'll undoubtedly have propane too :laugh:

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be real hard to hide the BB-Q pit so I think that Tom will have to run motor only but then if you find a stock pile of hair spray bottles hooked together under the front seat you might want to question that. LOL

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Tom sold/traded his Cummins, although I'll be your Huckleberry, Rohn. I just took my Hemi to the track and ran a 16.4@84 completely stock. Not too bad for a 3/4 ton 2500 quad cab. Our local track sux and I was traction limited to say the least.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry take that beast to Bradenton tonight..... weather looks good ...report says rain along coast, but inland where track is not much chance of rain ......It is IMPERATIVE you stop the Fuelman and detour him through Bradenton ....so we can try to do what weather had postponed us from last night. Arrived in Bradenton 3:00am last night!!!!

Cudaman :usa:

Stiffler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need another class at the V-10 races, not Mod 1, not mod 2 and not unlimited. I had a chip installed in my Dodge diesel and the inline 6 woke up. I can almost smoke the tires and it will out run the Chevy and Ford trucks like a Viper to a Vette. Next V-10 I want Tom motor vs motor Truck against truck and also pulling trailers. I know that my Dodge can run circles arounds Tom's tired Dodge truck and after Tom I want Gerald at RSI also. The new Dodge diesel w/ a chip is a beast. :D

What chip did you put in your diesel? I'm considering an Edge EZ box for mine. Do you have a before and after dyno of your trucks improvement? Thanks for any info.

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rohn,

Us Dodge boys got to stick together. But as a reference, hook a 37' trailer on your truck and go take SW down in his Ford. He is probably still crying over that experience..LOL. Larry, thanks for pickin up my light work!

Tom

2003 Dodge Cummins Diesel 15.42 @ 99 MPH at V-10 Nats, and thats feathering it off the line to keep from BOILING THE TIRES!!

P.S. If anyone with a 2003 Dodge is interested, I have another one of the chip that is in my truck in stock.

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait a min. "Maverick the electrician", What, a new electrician in Town?

And yes it is also time to dust off the Vipers and find a friendly track all right "Mav"

See you at the electricians ball coming up this month.lol