Can anyone check out a car for me in MANASSAS, VA ?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back Pete! For those not in the know Pete is a serious race guy, owned Vipers previously and was GA Regional President and SE Zone guy. Let's see if we can help him out.
I'm going to also copy the link into the VA/MD forum. Pete if you have a link to the car in question PM it to me and I will see what I can find out about it, one of us up here may know the owner.

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work in Manassas and can check it out for you this week. You have an e-mail

Edit: Your spam blocker didn't like it... you have a PM :)

Last edited:

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
would it happen to be a B/W GTS at Convenience Car Care? I bought my '97 through them, if you want to chat about the experience, shoot me a PM.

:usa: Nick :usa:

italianx333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
would it happen to be a B/W GTS at Convenience Car Care? I bought my '97 through them, if you want to chat about the experience, shoot me a PM.

That B/W GTS had the engine taken out of the Viper and stripped down because there were unknown leaks coming from it. Just an FYI. I know because I talked to the manager and live about 5 mins away.

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That B/W GTS had the engine taken out of the Viper and stripped down because there were unknown leaks coming from it. Just an FYI. I know because I talked to the manager and live about 5 mins away.

Which one? The one I bought? It definitely had leaks coming from "unknown" areas. But it was still leaking when I bought it. Front Timing Cover and Rear Main Seal Cover jobs have been done and no more leaks. But, I have not seen any evidence that the engine was removed from the car, unless they did an impeccable job at getting everything back in perfectly. The second GTS they have there now, I have no idea about.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave