Can somebody photoshop the front LED turn signals so both are on?

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was watching some of the online videos of the Gen 5 and noticed when the turn signals were used, the "eyebrow" turn signals above the headlights give it a very defined look. Can somebody photoshop the Gen 5 with both top rows of LED's lit so we can see if this gives it a better look than having the bottom LED's on?

I don't know if it will look too radical, but it really defines the top edge of the fender and makes the car look very angry, mean, sinister and unique.

Thanks,
George

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the latest issue of Autoweek they have a picture of the Gen V Viper with the lower lights on, and reflections make it look like the uppers are on also. Good Look.

Pretty nice article.

OP
OP
T

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Paul, I'll check it out. I think the look I'm trying to envision is turning on the upper eyebrows on and turning off the lower LEDs...kind of swapping the turn signals for the running lights.

With the upper ones on all the time it might look real good or it might be just too ricer...not sure until I see both tops lit and the bottoms off.

Cheers,
George

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Here's a picture I took at the Gala of the GTS-R with the flashers on

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
T

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats the look I'm thinking about, but I think it would look better on the Gen 5 because of the fender shape. I would have the white LEDs on the upper brow and put the amber turn signals below. Thanks for posting the picture.

Cheers,
George

Like the 2012 Koenigsegg Agera?

You must be registered for see images