Can we have an update on all the recent wrecked Vipers?

GaryC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What has everyone done?
Fixed?
Fixing?
New car coming or delivered?

Thanks

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I guess I will be the first from the notorious "Crash Club"!

We have settled with the insurance company and I feel like I have come out of this in reasonable good condition, lost $20k of my original investment. I have been selling a lot of my "extra Viper stuff" it seems to go pretty fast....Spending a lot of time reading on Viper board, more than I did before, strange....

Received a great/unique/one of kind Christmas present from my partner yesterday, Ron. He was able to secure both driver and passenger sides the 5 point Team Tech seat belts which saved my life and my instructor from the insurance company before the car was taken away several weeks ago. I had tried to get these myself but the settlement included everything attached to the car and I had given up and just wanted to be done with the entire ordeal, "what an ordeal". There are few times in your life when you find out who really knows you and cares for you, this is one of those times.

Now, I would like to know who has the best, the baddest, the most unique, the cleanest, the best taken care of, the beautifulest, with low miles and as new as possible GTS Viper for SALE, ACR would be great. I have done some of the above before and would rather not do it myself again, to many mistakes. I am thinking 2003 but I like the GTS, the wife says she has to ride in it on the street there goes the Coupe. I am trying not to rush into anything but the new garage is just about finished and I do not have a thing to put in it and that really is a bummer....

Have one custom red viper trailer will come and get it so long as I can get there by way of ground.....

Do not read to much into this I am one of the most Blessed people on the face of this earth and it is time to give thanks to the Almighty GOD for everyone of them.

Have a safe and Blessed Christmas,

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Repairs nearly complete, anticipate car back after the delaying holidays.

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SAM Team,
Chuck Tator at Tators Dodge in NY has a brand new '02 graphite with stripes ACR at an great price. His number is 914-763-3136,
or you can email him from his Viper Wizard posts. Good luck.

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frame was straightened out last week. Wheels repaired and new tires installed. New sill, facia and exhaust ordered. Radiator core support was the hard part to find but was located and will be here next week. New knuckle should be here, headlights etc. Then it's a repaint and we're off to the races!!! Should be done after the holidays.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SAM Team:
....Received a great/unique/one of kind Christmas present from my partner yesterday, Ron. He was able to secure both driver and passenger sides the 5 point Team Tech seat belts which saved my life and my instructor....... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PartsRack suggests that we can arrange for TeamTech to inspect and re-web the hardware and belts, good-as-new, incl new SFI certification, at only 60% of cost new. Let those belts be on guard for 2+ more seasons!

And wreckees note: If you facilitate the salvage opportunity for PartsRack to buy your crashed Viper, you'll get ~~$1000 for your trouble, or a new Corsa or Belanger 3" for your next Viper!

File under "What Comes/Goes Around..." -- One of my first salvage sellers later eneded up buying a used part back....off his old donor! (wiper motor)

Afy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Settled with Insurance.. lost some money.. Am sitting the NE Winter out.. and scouting for a replacement..
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif