Canadian Viper

racergeo1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for some answer on a 2014 stryker that has been for sale on ebay many times and it does not sell. The car is at $85 or make an offer. The car is located In Canada and has 14000 miles on it. Is there anything different in a Canadian Viper then a U.S one. Is it the mileage or is it hard and costly to get into the U.S. Anybody have thought's on what year Viper 2013 to 2017 is the best to look for. I am thinking 2015 after that the announcement was made the Viper was coming to the end. Thanks for any thoughts

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
VIN?

I can check my database and see if I have anything (remote chance)

OP
OP
R

racergeo1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vin number 1c3adebzxev100705 I am in the learning stages about vipers so any info on which year is the best to own that will hold its valve in years to come. I am still trying to drive one. I live in Florida if anybody would let me drive a 2013 - 17. I think I might have to settle for a ride in the passenger seat LOL

OP
OP
R

racergeo1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi viperJeff Is it possible to talk to you on the phone about Viper info. I am a newbie when it comes to knowing a lot about the Gen V. I have been more of a classic car guy but getting older and have the need for a newer HOT ROD my Email [email protected] Not sure you might have all my info when I signed up. Thanks

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
@Steve-Indy would be a better person to talk to. I may have documented a lot of Vipers, however, knowledge of them and their little quirks and important things to know really needs to come from someone with real knowledge.