1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canadian Viper

Discussion in 'New Owner Questions' started by racergeo1, Feb 21, 2019.

1. racergeo1

racergeo1 Enthusiast

Looking for some answer on a 2014 stryker that has been for sale on ebay many times and it does not sell. The car is at $85 or make an offer. The car is located In Canada and has 14000 miles on it. Is there anything different in a Canadian Viper then a U.S one. Is it the mileage or is it hard and costly to get into the U.S. Anybody have thought's on what year Viper 2013 to 2017 is the best to look for. I am thinking 2015 after that the announcement was made the Viper was coming to the end. Thanks for any thoughts

2. ViperJeff

ViperJeff VCA Legacy Member - UT/AZ Staff Member

VIN?

I can check my database and see if I have anything (remote chance)

3. racergeo1

racergeo1 Enthusiast

Vin number 1c3adebzxev100705 I am in the learning stages about vipers so any info on which year is the best to own that will hold its valve in years to come. I am still trying to drive one. I live in Florida if anybody would let me drive a 2013 - 17. I think I might have to settle for a ride in the passenger seat LOL

4. ViperJeff

5. racergeo1

racergeo1 Enthusiast

Hi viperJeff Is it possible to talk to you on the phone about Viper info. I am a newbie when it comes to knowing a lot about the Gen V. I have been more of a classic car guy but getting older and have the need for a newer HOT ROD my Email [email protected] Not sure you might have all my info when I signed up. Thanks

6. ViperJeff

@Steve-Indy would be a better person to talk to. I may have documented a lot of Vipers, however, knowledge of them and their little quirks and important things to know really needs to come from someone with real knowledge.