Cant say enough about Chuck

rocketman1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a coolant leak on my 95. JonB at Partsrack quoted me for head gaskets and referred me to Chuck Tator for all the other gaskets. After pulling the wipers and cowling, I found the actual leak was coming from the crossover tube. I spoke at length with Chuck about the leak and he gave me some troubleshooting to do. After an attempted retorque I still had the leak. Another phone call to Chuck had the parts on the way, along with an in-depth explaination of how to get the crossover out without pulling the intake. He even took the time to give me his way of bleeding the air from the system.

New gaskets in this weekend without a problem. No leaks.

I can't say enough about Chuck. I only wish he were closer to FL. If anyone needs viper work, Chuck is an unbelievable guy to deal with.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1 for sure. He spent 20 mins on the phone with me last week. Help me solve my "issue". I'm glad he doesn't bill out by the minute! (although, he probably should) :D

MikeT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just met Chuck within the last month when I purchased my '03 with <3k miles, talking with him by phone three times. He didn't have a nickel of my money, yet he invested time and gave me terrific advice of what to look for in the pre-purchase inspection of my car.

Thank God I'm only 50 miles from his shop. He and Rob swapped out all the fluids, plus changed my Power Steering pump after first diagnosing a bad seal from sitting so long. It was leaking so bad, I literally drained my whole PS reservoir during my drive to Chuck's. I just made it! Rob cleaned off the bottom of my car so well when working on the repair that you could eat off of it. No worries he said-he could get the part and have me back on the road in no time. Promises delivered!

Chuck loves what he does, and it shows in his work. There is something pretty cool about that. I'm going to ask him to install new PS2's and an exhaust soon - I wouldn't think of taking my car to anyone else. I don't know any business run like Chuck's- auto related or not. First class guy with skill and integrity off the charts.

Now I have to spend some time burning off my runflats!

Mike T

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4