Captured Video of the Gen V Viper Today

palindrome

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello fellow members,

Today while on my lunch break at the medical center, 2 Reliable Transportation trucks pulled up in front of my building. They unloaded all cars from the SRT line including the new Viper. I recorded about 5 minutes of them unloading the Viper. They are shooting a new SRT commercial here in downtown Detroit. It looks like the ride height is at final spec. I will be uploading the video tonight since I recorded in HD on my phone and it is 530mb in size. I will compress and put it on Youtube if anyone wants to check it out. This was the first time I've seen it in person. I was like a little school girl. Video to come in a few hours. Thank you all!

Update:

Here it is! For reasons of getting it uploaded quick, I didn't edit out the first minute. It shows waiting for it to pull out. You can skip to the 1 minute mark. 1:50 the engine comes to life in a grand roar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeMohj9AVY0&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well now you got my attention.
:eater:
Did you stick around to shoot any video of the actual commercial or just them unloading vehicles?

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't sleep tonight if you don't upload it. HAHA!!!

Good catch man. Can't wait to see it.

By the way, is it the stryker red car or is it a different color this time?

OP
OP
P

palindrome

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm tranfering it to my computer right now. It is the Stryker Red. I did not get to see any filming. They were doing that about a half mile away and I was just on my lunch break. I spoke to the guy who moved the Viper off the truck. Looked to be a guy from Dodge.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't tell if the duck bill spoiler in the rear is higher. Ralph said the production rear spoiler will be higher.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubtful...looks like the show car

Ah I see. Then this is not production ride height either....Oh well..I really hope the ride height is like this for production. It makes the car look so much more purposeful and mean....

OP
OP
P

palindrome

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will say when I saw it yesterday that it did look lower than in the photos I saw.looked to be little wheel well gap.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The difference between this car at 4X4 height and lowered is huge. As said before, it has the road presence of a Camaro SS at 4X4 height. Lowered it looks like it fits in with the exotic pack

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the video, but I'm over seeing this Stryker red car with the red interior. Show us something new, SRT. I'm bored with this same'ole sighting. Where is the gunmetal and new blue? The Gen V section is stale and has been for a month or longer.

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the video, but I'm over seeing this Stryker red car with the red interior. Show us something new, SRT. I'm bored with this same'ole sighting. Where is the gunmetal and new blue? The Gen V section is stale and has been for a month or longer.

yes,and if production starts in October how come whe haven't seen any performance numbers yet?