Car hit with Milkshake

Zzapper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yesterday I left work to come out to my car splatered with a milkshake across the front hood (should of took a pic, but didn't). I know your first question will be who did i piss off? but I have no idea why someone would do this, because i work most of the time and don't really get out too much too piss anyone off. You know it's not that it was that hard to clean and i needed to wash it, but really do people have to be that ignorant and maybe even that jealous to do such a thing to people that have worked so hard to get very thing they have.:mad: I have had my fair share of junk cars and nobody very threw something at them.

I personally have never looked at someone's car and said wow let's do something to it because that person has a nice car and i don't, so let throw a milkshake at it, dam some people are *********.:mad:

My question to you is has any thing like this ever happened to any of you just because you own a nice car?

Phil

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup. Parked the Viper outside a nice restaurant and came out to find pieces of a hamburger all over my hood. Takes all kinds. :(

V

Venomiss

Just let it slide-no pun intended!
We had an incident happen after picking up our first Viper at CAAP and driving it all the way home. Great time through Detroit, Chicago, and Iowa. Then get about 1/4 of mile from home when a testotrone induced guy in a suburban starts to get about an inch off the Vipers rear and rev the engine. Hubby is in Viper with one kid and I am in another car with another kid. I come up beside him and roll down the window and he flips us off-my kid is 10 at the time. It happens and leaves a sour taste in your mouth for while. Then it goes away with time and you have wonderful people who appreciate cars who negate anything bad that has happened. Wash it off and meet new people while you are there....
the glass is always half full.:)

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first day I ever drove my car to work some bum spit a big, gross loogie (sp) on it and it took a long time to get the stain off. I think he was chewing Cope or something.

MQQNVPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Years ago, and I mean YEARS ago, I was attending a regional Porsche event (I still have the 356 I bought 33 years ago) and someone have keyed/nailed into the hood "F%&K YOU" down to bare metal of a very nice 914. I don't even know the owner, but I'm glad I didn't see the perpetrator in the act 'cause I would probably still be in jail for what I would have done to the *******!!! Absolutely NO CALL for doing something like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came out of a restaurant one night and someone had spit 2 loogey's (sp?) on the hood. Then, one night it was keyed on the driver side door. I dont know who did either, which is a good thing for them and my (so far) clean criminal record.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jealous people do immature things to make themselves feel better about their own failures and insecurities about those failures....sadly our Vipers are a sign of success in a few areas of our lives.

I think someday they'll have a camera that will track motion and we'll have a lasting record of who did what to our cars....then we'll have the last laugh.

Regards,
Aaron

troyrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use to own a BMW M Roadster. One day I came out from a store and someone had cut my rag top with a knife. Had to pay $1000 to get it fixed. I was so mad! I couldn't even sleep at night!!!

V10Speedlover,
Did you get your car fixed(From being Keyed)?
My Jeep got keyed and I was wondering what it cost to get it fixed?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10Speedlover,
Did you get your car fixed(From being Keyed)?
My Jeep got keyed and I was wondering what it cost to get it fixed?

Oh yeh, it was fixed that next week. I filed it on my insurance. So, I only had to come out of pocket with my $100 deductible. I cant remember for sure, but I think the total repair was $700-ish. That included painting (along with sanding, prepping, yadda, yadda, yadda) the keyed part of the door and blending the paint into the rear quarter panel. Done by one of the best (and most expensize) bodyshops in town.

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't own a Viper, but someone once decided to urinate on the front end of my 2006 Mazda3. I was washing it the next morning but regardless, we do live in a world of immature individuals.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
chances are you didnt do anything to piss someone off. this forum has many threads describing people pulling this kind of BS.

you are not alone. like GS said, it can be ANY car. just be glad it was only a milkshake.

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was fortunate that I never had any vandalism issues with my C5 when I had it, despite driving it to work most of the year.

But back in college on mischief night I was driving off campus and the nose of my Camaro picked up an egg from some miscreants hiding in the bushes. I calmly drove to the next street.... where cut the wheel, yanked the e-brake, let it go and flew back towards them. Slid the car to a smoking halt and went sprinting through bushes in the dark after these guys (turned out to be the basketball team) while brandishing my Club security bar and screaming like I was going to kill them.

I didn't bash anyone, but I sure had fun scaring the bejeezus out of them. The egg only impacted the grille anyway, took 5 seconds to clean. When I found out it was them I made appropriate threats

But those same guys got a wake-up call later the same year when they made a sport of dropping beer bottles on one car from the roof one night. Was the guy's brand new car just before graduation. Wasn't a gift type of thing, he busted his ass to get it. But he caught them at dinner in the cafe. Slid in the side door carrying a bat, walked up and SLAMMED the table, started yelling incoherently at them while he proceeded to FLIP said table and hurl the bat past one guy's head where it rebounded off the wall. The limp-wristed basketballers got the message real quick.

Honestly? Was one of the coolest displays of (justified) anger I have seen.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 10 years ago I was out to dinner at a nice restaurant with the wife and left the top out. I came out to find a soda cup dumped in my driver seat. I hadn't had the car long and can still remember how furious I was. After hearing some of the above stories, I know it could have been a lot worse.

usaf0016

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive had a few things happen, on our excursion, someone jammed stuff in our hitch so we couldnt pickup our trailer the next morning for work, then we had the bulls balls on teh back, someone cut them off and stole them, and then they egged the back windows, and last but not least they took a hammer and shattered the hatch window, makes me sick to think about all of this, but i caught him one night trying to do something again, and after 3 hours of talking the police out of arresting me for assault due to the situation happening on my property in self defense, never saw the guy again

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jealously can be a constructive thing. When People like us get jealous it make us try harder and do better. At least to outdo the one who we are jealous of. But for the lowlifes who never try jealousy is nothing more than revenge of dirt-bags who are total failures in life. These people expect everything given to them. They are the kind of people who drive 1989 Toyota Celicas with the whole right side dented in due to getting drunk and driving home at 3:00 in the morning and bouncing off the guard rails. :grumble:

Blade Runner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 10 years ago I was out to dinner at a nice restaurant with the wife and left the top out. I came out to find a soda cup dumped in my driver seat. I hadn't had the car long and can still remember how furious I was. After hearing some of the above stories, I know it could have been a lot worse.

Michael ten years ago weren't you about 13? :)

troyrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper GTS Egged
97 Firebird BB to the back windshield(shattered the glass) $500 Deduct!
97 Firebird huge dent in side of door!
Jeep Wrangler stole KC Lights and Tire cover
BMW Knife to the Rag Top $1000(Should have filed it with Insr.)
Jeep Liberty Keyed

All happened in shopping parking lots! Most of them on the "GOOD" side of town!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only once. Loogie on the hood of my GTS first night of ownership.

Show me a person who messes with another persons property over jealousy, and I show you a born looser.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man. A lot of sad stories here. Can't imagine how much fun it would be to sit up on the roof of Macy's with a sniper rifle and get even. Door ding? BAMM. Shopping cart? BAMM. Milkshake? BAMM BAMM BAMM...

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Milkshake? Huh!
A couple was making LOVE on the hood of your car ...:rolaugh:
:D the video will show up on youtube soon :D

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Killing someone for messing with our cars....... Might be a little to much --MIGHT-- I would rather see them get seriously wounded like you know, shot in the leg or arm, nuts whatever (not fatal just permenant). I mean if your a sniper and all that should be no problem to drop a punk in the parking lot screaming next to the car he was vandalising. Then the owner can enjoy kicking his ass around for a while. :owned:

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil. It was me. The pizza you made me the day before made me all sick and delusional. I was walking by your Viper and thought it was a Vette so I hurled my milkshake at it. Sorry....LOL... Just kidding. Phil makes the best pizza in town. I actually had the exact same thing happen when I had my Vette. I had just got it and it was the first time I had taken it out and parked it where I couldnt see it and when I came out someone had thrown a milkshake down the side of the car. I believe it was strawberry. It was all pink. It ***** but at least you could wash it off. It really ***** when they key your car or do serious damage.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Killing someone for messing with our cars....... Might be a little to much --MIGHT-- I would rather see them get seriously wounded like you know, shot in the leg or arm, nuts whatever (not fatal just permenant). I mean if your a sniper and all that should be no problem to drop a punk in the parking lot screaming next to the car he was vandalising. Then the owner can enjoy kicking his ass around for a while. :owned:

Killing is an option. But as you said, a rifle is a versatile tool. Castration, knee replacement, and on. More of a sitting in the easy chair fantasy than something to really do, but I bet many of the people that posted here would have grabbed the rifle from my hands had it have been offered the moment after the discovery. Maybe that's why they don't have gun racks for sports cars.

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Phil you will always come across the haters. I have ran into a bunch since owning high end sports cars. I worked very hard in a Motocross racing career when I was younger and pay for it everyday now so I figured I earned what I have.

When I owned my Saleen people would toss butts in the car when I had the roof down and I have had people spit on it. The best part is I caught one guy putting his Burger King garbage in the back of my SRT10 Ram. It was classic and after being confronted I am 1000% positive he will never disrespect peoples stuff again. The best part was when he went and got in his chevette after the confrontation.

These haters don't like seeing other people have nice stuff. They figure we are showing off what we have. They should get a job and buy some nice stuff so we can toss milk shakes on there stuff:D

Don't player hate appreciate!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve Austin

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave