Car Show With Pic

Brentt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took FE 207 to the local car show the other day and took this pic. Enjoy :)
I took 2nd place. I got beat out by an ultra low mileage late model Vette.

You must be registered for see images

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great looking car! Congrats. I have had my RT/10 in 2 shows. Most popular car for lookers and having pictures taken but have walked away with nothing except the satisfaction "that car is mine!" 1994 RT/10 with 17000 miles. Better than showroom clean. It seems like Vipers are overlooked by the prejudiced judges. Great looking GTS! Red is the fastest! :usa:

"I want to win Quality Wires!"

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, and those people will see that Vette or ones just like it hundreds of times this year, but, they'll be lucky to see any Vipers a half a dozen times in a year, unless they live near an owner of one.:dunno: People never cease to amaze me.:rolleyes:I was reading a thread this week where a guy in California had his Viper in a car show and it got keyed!:omg: Haven't heard of that sort of thing out here, have you? You own a classic, for that matter, we all do.:2tu: Great color!!;)

viper03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won a trophy at a small town car show a couple years ago. Found out later that some guys complained. They said if this is a classic car show whats a VIPER doing here. ----- I never went back again.

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is not a new Vette anywhere that is nicer than your GTS. That is why I never enter in any car shows anymore. Too political.

V

Venomiss

Congratulations and thank you for sharing the picture. 1st next time for sure!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, Brentt!! Was this the first time you entered your gorgeous FE in a show? Those DRATTED VETTES!!!! (;)) You have one of Mike's favorite Vipers...gorgeous! ~juli

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree about car shows being too political. I used to do carshows every weekend, now I may do 2-3/yr. Judges are either looking for classics or rice. Vipers will always be 1 of the most popular cars at shows, but unless its got scissor doors or 24" wheels, your odds aren't very good. I won WAYYY more trophies with my riced out Eclipse than the Viper has :rollseyes:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying so hard not to go to car shows just to win a trophy. It's rather difficult but I'm starting to understand the concept of meeting friends.:rolaugh:

Most of the shows I go to have about 2-3 of the same car. It gets kinda boring, the older cars usually win but it's not stopping me from modding my car to at least have the chance to win.

This week I went to a car show in Bennington, VT at Hemmings. Tim brought his Viper, there was a Superbird, and quite a few other mopars. Needless to say I didn't have snowballs chance in you know what although, I really enjoyed the atmosphere and it was a great show, not one car looked identical!:drive:

--RS

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree about car shows being too political. I used to do carshows every weekend, now I may do 2-3/yr. Judges are either looking for classics or rice. Vipers will always be 1 of the most popular cars at shows, but unless its got scissor doors or 24" wheels, your odds aren't very good. I won WAYYY more trophies with my riced out Eclipse than the Viper has :rollseyes:
You've had trophies all over your car Chad!!! What are you talking about! :hail:

BUSTEDKNUCKLE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I went to a Mopar show here in central California, I got beat out by a 1973 Polara CHP car. I did get a piece of wood that said 2nd place. LOL

Curt

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I had pictures...but one year our 2005 Black SRT was 2nd place to a....*gulp*...PINK Neon~!
LOL...but yeah, what Chad said: we didn't know it, but it was a total 'rice' show...WE were the 'oddballs' there. TOO FUNNY! ~juli