Carbon fibre or aluminum dash pic?

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I checked the archives for pics and almost all of them are old and removed. Does anyone had any pics of carbo fiber or aluminum dash kits installed? There is a company that did my C5 dash and it looks great. They actually take your stock parts and reprocess then to look CF. C5 parts are plentiful and inexpensive, but as you know the Viper dash parts are another story. I would like to get a idea of what it would look like before I commit.
Thanks

Pryme

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I checked the archives for pics and almost all of them are old and removed. Does anyone had any pics of carbo fiber or aluminum dash kits installed? There is a company that did my C5 dash and it looks great. They actually take your stock parts and reprocess then to look CF. C5 parts are plentiful and inexpensive, but as you know the Viper dash parts are another story. I would like to get a idea of what it would look like before I commit.
Thanks

Here is what my car has, do not ask where it came from, I do not know. they are plastic snap in pieces and well made, not cheesy looking at all like the sticker kits.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
R

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. It gives me a idea what it would look like. On my Vette the dash panels consist of a few small pieces, and this is one side to side piece.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some very old pics with my c/f pieces from years ago. The flash of the camera doesn't make the best pictures, but it looks real nice in person.
6316carbon3a.JPG

6316carbontach2.JPG

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is what my car has, do not ask where it came from, I do not know. they are plastic snap in pieces and well made, not cheesy looking at all like the sticker kits.

Dude....... that looks sick!

Since you said you do not know..I wonder where I could get a price estimate on something like that? Very nice.. :2tu:

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Pryme - That looks VERY sharp! Seeing this gives me a dark thought of wishing you would total you Viper so I can get a hold of those dash pieces :devgrin:

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the ones Simms posted
they are subtle and classy - I like them very much :D

Pryme - that dash looks awesome!
I bet that really helps if you have a scratched up dash

OP
OP
R

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This comoany I am dealing with will do about 10 different colors of carbon fiber on your parts. They do a Corvette exchange program, but they dont have any Viper cores. I have decided to do it, so stay tuned for pics. On the Vettes the results are amazing.

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score

This comoany I am dealing with will do about 10 different colors of carbon fiber on your parts. They do a Corvette exchange program, but they dont have any Viper cores. I have decided to do it, so stay tuned for pics. On the Vettes the results are amazing.

I can't stand FAKE carbon fiber. What is the point. Like a Diablo with an LS1 kinda defeats the purpose.

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you're getting your dash redone in one of those above colors? how much does that cost

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth