Carolinas Dyno Day(s)

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're looking to schedule one or more dyno days throughout the Carolinas region, based on interest (and checking here for interest first). For those interested, please post up an area of interest (e.g., Raleigh, Charlotte, etc.), and dates available. Also, if there are any events with conflicting dates (e.g., Chin Motorsports at VIR at the end of Oct), please post those up as well. Presumably in order to have time to organize and find one or more places with availability, we likely would be looking at the November to January time frame (nice and cool for some good HP!).

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of atleast a decent handful of Raleigh area guys for a Raleigh Dyno day. What about trying to do a Vette Vs Viper horsepower challenger or something of a sort, not this year just throwing ideas out there.

RedFang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All: I'm in, time permitting. Track dates for me are as follows:

• October 31-November 1st
  • November 15-16
  • December 4-5
Might be a good idea to invite other car clubs to help cover costs. Take a poll from the Viper Club members and fill the difference with another club or two. Just a thought.

Also ... there are many who attend the Cars & Coffee events throughout the state and this could be a great opportunity to unite other clubs (even the Ferrari club)! HA!:D

Stuart
Red Fang

Attachments

• In the garage July Chin.JPG
    In the garage July Chin.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 7

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes they did move to a newer, larger shop, their new address is ....

Mayhem Motorsports
3125-112 Gresham Lake Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27615.

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright, I'll call then when I get back into town next week and see about their cost, availability, etc.

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mayhem is currently booked through November and the first week of December. They are currently available for the second and third weekends in December and then again in January. Anybody have any preferences?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62