Cars and Coffee-Indianapolis area

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday August 15 will be a MWSCC/FC outing. Plans include a morning social, meet at the Indy Cars and Coffee Paradise Bakery location,
9510 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN. 46260

Depart Cars and Coffee on the north side at 11 am to a Corp Jet Hangar at the Indianapolis Airport. If you can't make C&C, meet at the Hangar at 11:30 am.
6871 Pierson Drive, Indianapolis, In. 46241
(See map)
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=In...eocode=ADDRESS

At the hangar, we'll set up group shot and individual staged ops with a Leer 55 for nice high tech style shots of your car. Certain members with excellent photo skills and equipment will be present to help and provide real high quality images of the event.

Following that segment, we'll depart for a rural drive thru the greatest roads of south central Indiana with a late lunch stop along the way. Plan on 150 +/- miles for the route.

Please indicate what portions of the day's activities you are planning to attend as TSA needs to be aware of the cars at the airport, and I'll need to provide a rough head count to the restaurant staff.

Link to host site thread: http://www.midwestscc.com/topics/120...and-jets-drive
You must be registered for see images

wide variety of cars show up, more info in the midwest region of 'ferrari chat'-Leslie

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Beautiful day, good turnout, lots of makes, models, and colors. IN/KY VCA made a very good showing with 8 Club Members in 6 Vipers (YES, I even drove a Viper!!!). The cruise to the airport hanger was uneventful...had police at EVERY ramp due to a motorcycle charity ride.
I bailed out of the photo op and afternoon cruise, but enjoyed meeting/seeing all the folks..and certainly enjoyed looking over the various Ferrari/Lambo/NSX/Lotus/Porsche cars (to name just a few makes!) that paricipated.

Nice to see our Club Members out and about. The Vipers always show well!!!

Nice to meet you, Justin...look for us in/around Louisville.

Ron K. will have some pics...may see a few of them in a future newsletter.

THANKS for the invitation MWSCC !!!

certs_210

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Some pics from the event...

Proof that Steve-Indy dusted off a snake...

Buzzzzz...

Can never go wrong with red...

Stunning custom interior...

Leslie never sits still, all pics of her snake are action shots...

They wouldn't let us recreate any famous drag races...

So we just took some pictures instead...

Waiting to get on the road...

I've seen Leslie at a track, she doesn't stay behind anyone for long...

See?

Some simple math...

For those with interest beyond the Viper world, there were lots of beauties present. If my wallet wasn't so flat, I'd have me one of these, same color and all...

Don't see one of these every day, especially one piloted by what looked like an 18 year old kid. He was nice, though...

Classic beauty...

Panteras actually exist in real life?

Everyone had a great time. The ride around Brown County was... ahem... spirited ;) Looking forward to this one again next year. Thanks for the fun, MWSCC!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking pics there. A little bummed I didn't make it up there for the drive, but hopefully next time.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Great photos, Jim!!! Sorry that I couldn't make the rest of the run. NICE grouping of cars, uspecially at the point of origin.
THANKS, again, for the invitation MWSCC!!!

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those are some great Viper photos, and the Ferraris are OK, but that little yellow Dino was breathtaking. Will there be any shows the weekend of Aug 29 30. Will be in town for Moto GP. Thanks

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow great pics Jim! that's kewl you got a pic of that horse that wanted to do a dance on the snakes.

you and your wife are a lot of fun to be around, bet that little girl of yours is a pistol too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth