Cars and Coffee Virginia Beach

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am forwarding a post about a new car cruise in Virginia Beach held the first Saturday of each month from 8AM to 10AM. The idea is to get a gathering of unusual and exotic cars together in a morning setting with a slightly older crowd. here is the post and link. (Lee, I know his previous post was deleted, but i figured it would be ok having me sponsor the post).

CARS & COFFEE VIRGINIA BEACH @ La Promenade Shops

WHEN: The first Saturday of every month... the next event wil be Saturday June 5th from 8am - 10am

WHERE:
La Promenade Shops
1860 Laskin Road
Virginia Beach, VA

See Cars and Coffee Virginia Beach] for updates and directions via google maps

Cars & Coffee is held on the first Saturday of every month.... following Saturday rain date.

Originally started in Irvine, CA at a strip mall on the PCH, the Cars & Coffee idea has steadily spread to various areas across the country. Here in Virginia Beach we have the beach, we have the sports cars in the area, and we have plenty of coffee so it seemed a logical fit to start a Cars & Coffee event around here.... This is an informal hangout for mature car enthusiasts who enjoy an early morning drive and a cup of coffee.

Are you normally busy on Saturdays with a list of honey-do's or family commitments? Well that's perfectly fine because you can be back home before your spouse is even up ;) Enjoy your car hobby and still enjoy the rest of your day.

Special thanks to Shorebreak Sports Bar for hosting the first event. However, we quickly filled the parking lot so the event has been moved to La Promenade shops off of Laskin road which has a much larger parking area and a Starbucks on location.

Check out [URL="http://www.carsandcoffeevirginiabeach.com"]www.carsandcoffeevirginiabeach.com[/URL] for directions and updates etc.

Group link on Facebook Login | Facebook

PS: You don't need a fancy car to come and enjoy!

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be heading to Virginia Beach on Thursday August 5th to visit my sister (she lives off of Great Neck), and staying through the weekend, so I will haul the white one down, and will be there for this event on the first Saturday in August. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, unfortunately, my plans have changed. My brother was in a head on collision about a month ago, and my sister has been up here in Baltimore helping him. He'll be in a wheel chair for another few weeks, then crutches for a couple of months, and then, hopefully, full recovery. So we won't be going to Virginia Beach this weekend, as originally planned.

We're hoping to get down there in Sept. or Oct. Will there be a "Cars and Coffee" on 9/4 (labor day weekend)? And I'm guessing the October one will be 10/3. So, we'll try and make one of those.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I won't be there this Saturday. ***** becauese I did a full clay bar, polish and paste wax on the car. She is shiny! Needs a few spots touched up from the track but overall I'm happy.

OP
OP
D

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus, I hope your brother has a full recovery. You are correct that those dates are the meeting times for those months. Now there is a new cars and coffee held the third saturday of the month in Williamsburg. I will be at the one in Virginia Beach Saturday.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike I was thinking about getting a couple people together and carvaning up to the Northern Virginia Cars and Coffee. Must nicer cars show up there. Would have to leave early but I think it would be worth it. Any other locals interested?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62