Cars & Coffee Raleigh - Relocated (again) to Waverly Place in Cary

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I would make a new thread to clear any confusion...

It is no longer being planned at North Hills. That idea was abandoned and all the clubs are meeting at Waverly Place in Cary now. Map: http://goo.gl/maps/ayYM
There is a coffee shop there called Fresca and a few restaurants nearby (Chic-Fil-A is right there)

Starts at 9am.

We could start doing a club lunch meetup after C&C at a place in Cary or Raleigh if enough guys are interested...

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^It is the first Saturday of each month.

The last one was packed. I may purposefully park up in the higher lot just for some breathing space.

We walked around the little flee market they had, had a milkshake from CFA, checked out the cupcake shop, let the kiddo play on the playground, ate lunch at the Italian place, and saw a few cars of course. I am definitely a fan of Waverly Place now.

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminder for this weekend. Predicted 92 degrees and partly cloudy. Should be nice in the early morning.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure, that would be great.....where do you suggest we meet? I'll check and see if Jeremy is up for it as well.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you off Six Forks now or in WF? I'm 30 seconds from the intersection of Six Forks and Durant Roads.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still in WF...haven't moved yet. We could meet at the Marathon on Six Forks or up further past Durant toward 540 somewhere....wherever is fine with me. I'll be coming down 98...then taking Six Forks over across Falls Lake.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about we meet at Taylors BP? On Six Forks just north of 540. Meet up at 8:30?

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First one I missed in a while... Was out at the OBX. Saw some pics on the local forum. Looks like there was a great turn out.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like we would need to arrive closer to 8 a.m. if we wanted to park our Vipers together. It was packed when we arrived a little past 9.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62