Charcoal grey spotted

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey.. I was on my way home from the dump in Oshawa today and when I was at the corner of taunton and Wilson a Chacoal Grey GTS passed me going West. It was around 2pm.

I don't know of a viper like that in this area. Just wondering if it was someone on here or not??? :confused:

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw a black SRT-10 on Yonge Street in Aurora on Sunday around 4:00 pm. I was in a yellow RT/10. If it was anyone here, forgive me for staring and being a little bewildered with a delayed waving reaction time. It's hard to make out what the car is from a distance when you've only ever seen one other one (in red). It was a beauty and looks much better in person that in pictures .

Maybe we need an "Official Ontario Viper spots" thread in here to see if we are actually seeing other members on the road. There aren't many of us out there but if seems you can throw a flat rock into traffic and skip it off of three Porsches and many Vettes. No offense to them but they were out in full force this weekend :) It was gorgeous.

Santo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth