Charlotte Cars & Coffee - May 4th

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cars & Coffee Charlotte, Saturday May 4th, it runs from 8am-11am. Something for everyone, classics, exotics, concepts, hot rods, rat rods, motorcycles, etc…
They are expecting a large turnout next week. If you plan to attend, let’s meet up to arrive and park together, just let me know. For those that have not been there it’s held the 1st Saturday of every month at 915 Hamilton St. Charlotte NC (at the NC Music Factory/Matties Diner in uptown Charlotte.
)
Also, if you are interested in supporting the Dodge brand, there is a MOPARS IN MAY car show at Abernethy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram (1442 East Main St Lincolnton, N.C 28092). The dealership would love to have a few Vipers in attendance even if you cannot stay for the entire show. It is the same Saturday as C&C (May 4th from 10:30 to 3:00pm), it is a Mopar only car show (all years) and yes there is a Viper Class. They will have music, food, door prizes, etc, sounds like fun, I may leave C&C and run over and check it out if anyone is interested.

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the auto show that is supposed to be this sat. is changed i'll be able to make it (rain date is may/4), and being put up by my chapter of DSM i nee dto be there, but if everything goes well and they make it this saturday, i'll be there next. w-end, also C&C here in Gville is this saturday(in case anyone's interested). :)