Charlotte / Rock Hill dinner reminder!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just had a great dinner in Raleigh, so here's a reminder for the next one, in Charlotte! Here's the details:

3/15/08 - Sat. at 6:30pm - Harry & Jean’s - 1940 Cinema Drive - Rock Hill, SC 29730 - 803-366-7878 - www.harryandjeans.com

Please be sure to RSVP [email protected] ASAP so he can have a headcount for the reservation (and let him know if you are solo, or have a significant other). Also, just to be clear, the club is paying!

Finally, for anyone who is an owner but not a member, we'd love for you to come out as well - please either RSVP to Reggie, or if any questions, feel free to PM me!

John

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John, quick stupid questions. Weather permitting, are you guys driving your Vipers? Two, jeans and pull-over suffice for dress at this place? I was curious as to the parking situation. Still a little fussy about door dings. Looking forward to it. Who all is planning on coming so far?

Dwight

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I daily drive so I'll be driving my Viper regardless! Since it's a dinner thing, it probably isn't a big deal to drive something else if you must (e.g., if you are scared of rain). I haven't been to the restaurant, and I'm not sure who in your area recommended it to Reggie, so I am unsure of parking and clothing, but parking looks ample from the overhead map and your clothing is like what I'll be wearing (the place's website notes it has hi-def TVs with sporting events, so I don't think a 3-piece suit is necessary). I'm not sure of the attendees thus far, as Reggie is getting the RSVPs, but I know he (and probably his wife) and I are coming, what more do you need? ;) Hope that helps!

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, I did talk to a couple of people last night who are planning on coming!

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to the inclement weather (and many already canceling coming), unfortunately, we're calling off the dinner tonight, postponing it to a later date to be determined. Stay tuned!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave