Check your "angel eye" LEDs

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was at a party this weekend and someone pointed out one of the LED lights were out. I would have never noticed.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will have to check now. Hope that doesn't become some common thing.

I didn't even post the worst part, I drove my car on a grass field (parking for the party) and in an hour of pouring down rain! Queue the calls of heresy!

Hopefully it isn't an issue for anyone else, I just wanted others to notice for when they go in for their first service or whatever and can get it fixed. LED should last longer than anyone will drive this car.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
forget the light, u only posted this thread to say u were partying with ur sweet gen V. jelous yes :p

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a switch for turning the LEDs off as Ralphy mentioned months ago

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That *****. I've seen a lot of Audis with their LED accent lights malfunctioning, one is on and the other is off.

You can probably turn them off by digging through the driver menu using the controls on your steering wheel, and you can probably get that fixed under warranty.

OP
OP
V

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a follow up - I had my state inspection for registration today. I made an appointment to get my oil changed in August.

They noted the headlight, they have to replace the ENTIRE headlight for a single burnt out LED! So, make sure you have none that are out.

They also ordered new front passenger carpet, near the sill has pulled out a few times and they just will swap it all out when I get my oil change...