Childish games over at the Alley

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a lot of you frequent both this site and the Alley. God help them over there with their childish games. This is the kind of stuff I thought I had seen the last of when I left third grade. OOHH, you won a free I-phone. OOhh wer'e all gonna neg rep you. OOhhh wer'e calling you out. I own a Viper. Just because I just bought it two months ago and just started visiting these forums doesn't make me a ***** or stupid. Just someone who has the same taste in cars as the rest of you. Grow up soon will you? I will say that I haven't had any of that crap happen to me here. Guess people are on their better behavior over here. Thanks for everything,

Ron

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
actually I'm not posting over there so much as it now has new owners.

Got_Vnum

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That whole rep thing is such a crock. A couple of core users who have nothing better to do than neg rep noobs for no other reason than being noobs. Most of the threads aren't even Viper related. Its like a fraternity with a grade-school mentality. I have a feeling its days are numbered.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Alley was never my cup of tea, but honestly, its gotten unbelievable horrible over there lately b/c of noobies. I looked a couple days ago and EVERY thread was the most unbelievably stupidest crap I'd ever read in my life. Not a thread about Vipers to be seen....but a lot of threads that I'd be embarrassed to even respond too, much less be the original poster of. IMWO (in my worthless opinion) that place started going downhill when they started the rep system

OP
OP

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HA! I knew someone would give me neg rep!!;) All kidding aside I have a great sense of humor and their latest cluster of BS was funny for about the first 3 days or so. Now it is just borderline juvenile. I guess they are having fun at the expense of others now and it makes me wonder how they spend their other 3 or 4 hours of the day.

Ron

mygpw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya ! ! !, I don't post often either place, But I sure got a surprise over there. I finally figured it out, but I was a little shocked at first. I have never seen that before on any site I visit. Never heard of such a thing. I guess I'm just to old for that kind of s--t.
OH WELL, To each his own.
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

V

Venomiss

I know a lot of you frequent both this site and the Alley. God help them over there with their childish games. This is the kind of stuff I thought I had seen the last of when I left third grade. OOHH, you won a free I-phone. OOhh wer'e all gonna neg rep you. OOhhh wer'e calling you out. I own a Viper. Just because I just bought it two months ago and just started visiting these forums doesn't make me a ***** or stupid. Just someone who has the same taste in cars as the rest of you. Grow up soon will you? I will say that I haven't had any of that crap happen to me here. Guess people are on their better behavior over here. Thanks for everything,

Ron
You mean we're not despicable?:D Join us. Still only $100 dollars until December 31st.....and you can do it online. After that it goes to $115.
Gets you Viper Magazine, the ability to enter the VCA raffles(current one is the 2008 ACR featured on Autoweek Cover) and many other perks. Just ask around.
Did I mention an avatar here too? We'll be waiting for you!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
more neg rep coming......

97GTS, it hurt your feelings so bad you had to come here and cry about it ? wow, you definitely wont fit in over there.

and is it safe to assume, your wife finally let ya buy a viper ?

OP
OP

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, Plum I expected you to respond since that horses*%t going on over there was your brainchild. Enjoy the laugh. Grow up. :lmao:

Ron

stonemaster44

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got hammered there today,at first I thought somebody used my screen name by mistake but then I got it :rolleyes: ah well, live and learn

Got_Vnum

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got hammered there today,at first I thought somebody used my screen name by mistake but then I got it :rolleyes: ah well, live and learn
Yeah. That one got me the first time they did it way back when. I have to admit that was actually funny and clever, not juvenile like most of the other posts nowadays.

angleiron

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ron

I frequent there because I take it for what it is...a fun place to read. You guys need to relax...and stop being so uptight. If you take anything over there seriously then the problem is with you...not them. It is a funny web site, and when you are there just keep in mind that it is all about trying to push each others buttons...just like you might have done or still do with your friends now. It amazes me to see all of the people who get ********** about the people at the Alley...totally amazing!:omg:

They are good people having fun at the expense of each other and whomever that visits. Again, if you can't see that then the problem IS with YOU...not them. Here is a guide to know if you should visit the Alley and play:

1) If you can stick a lump of coal up your ass and you have a diamond in 5 minutes...then stay away as you are WAY too uptight.

2) If you can laugh and make fun of yourself before doing so of others...then you should be O.K.

The VCA is like the front of the bus on the ride home from school...all the kids who behave sit up front. The Alley is like the kids who sit on the back of the bus...remember those kids?:D Oh yeah...neg rep for all of you!

Dealmaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of which I desire but since I have traded in my 2008 M5 for a 2008 ACR and have a VON, but no VIN, am ineligible for any of the above mentioned perks, I just sit around waiting for a VIN # so that I can spend a few hundred bucks for a membership and a raffle ticket :rolleyes: A JOKE, as far as I am concerned but I will play along and hope that the raffle is not fulfilled before I get a VIN on the 2008 that I have a deposit on. Seriously, If I trade a $100,000 car for a Viper, doesn't that qualify me to spend $100 for a raffle ticket? As far as VCA is concerned = NO.

Please disregard my frustration; as I want to purchase a raffle ticket, so that I may fill my garage with TWO ACR's...
WOW!!! Very special:rolleyes:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA is like the front of the bus on the ride home from school...all the kids who behave sit up front. The Alley is like the kids who sit on the back of the bus...remember those kids?:D Oh yeah...neg rep for all of you!

As a kid I rode in the back of the bus.

As an adult I've matured but still like to throw debris at the ones that haven't made it from the back of the bus.

Thanks for riding in the back.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That site could be so much better if the assclowns were removed. I swear it seems like a bunch of jr high kids with their e-**** mentality. The overall maturity level I've seen there leads me to believe most of those people couldn't afford a Viper anyways.

Don't get me wrong, some of the posts are informative and even funny. Its just the ones that go too far that are lame.

V

Venomiss

All of which I desire but since I have traded in my 2008 M5 for a 2008 ACR and have a VON, but no VIN, am ineligible for any of the above mentioned perks, I just sit around waiting for a VIN # so that I can spend a few hundred bucks for a membership and a raffle ticket :rolleyes: A JOKE, as far as I am concerned but I will play along and hope that the raffle is not fulfilled before I get a VIN on the 2008 that I have a deposit on. Seriously, If I trade a $100,000 car for a Viper, doesn't that qualify me to spend $100 for a raffle ticket? As far as VCA is concerned = NO.

Please disregard my frustration; as I want to purchase a raffle ticket, so that I may fill my garage with TWO ACR's...
If you are in fact getting the 2008 then you will receive one year free membership in the VCA-you must go through your dealer for that and yes it does take a bit.
Saved you $100 dollars.
Some people order their cars but never take delivery, change their mind, or sell them.
(Had one happen in our area) And so far you haven't spent the money for the car just yet-it isn't in your garage. Joke all you want but I don't see other car clubs offering up the goodies like the VCA does for members.
The VCA also pays for this site in case you didn't know that either and it's run by some really great volunteers. Please pass the cheese we have enough whine.;)

OP
OP

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My apologies, Plum. I was told to PM you or Mike for my "Free I-Phone". Of course I didn't but the games continued. I visit both sites daily and have gotten great info from both.I have also GIVEN great info too. I have bought items from both classified ads too. Guess it is like everything else in this great country...if you don't like it don't visit. It is distracting when three of the top threads have my user name in them threatening me with "neg rep". Unlike most I could care less what my "rep" is. Just want to visit an informative site. So I will keep visiting, however I will now ignore the juveniles and their games.

Ron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got hammered here at first. I hammered back.
Joining the VCA will get most everybody off your back that hassles you here.
Heck, just go Venom. I did.

THAT you did, DAVE!!!! :D And, such fun it was and still is with you!!! :cool: Most of you know why I personally will not EVER 'entertain' the usage of the 'Alley'...the despicable language/disrespect for others/getting into others' business when it's none of their own/where is there any learning/knowledge about VIPERS????? :crazy2: Can't stand that site...so yes, I stay off it...my prerogative...everyone has one!!~~~juli

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an account on the Alley, but haven't posted there in quite a long time. There seem to be 2 kinds of people who frequent the forums there. 1. People who like to have fun and enjoy a little friendly ribbing, and 2. People who abuse everyone around them to the greatest extent possible, call it "fun" and convince themselves that either it's all innocent, or that they have too much money to care what others think about them. (at least it used to be that way, but I haven't visited there in awhile).

It's the ones who act on a forum like they would never dream of acting in person to a bunch of strangers that keep me from going there. I respect their right to think I'm a ********* for feeling that way, but of course that's why I don't go there.

If, as AngleIron suggests, I'm too tightly wound, or am capable of making rare gems from fossil fuels, I guess I'm ok with that. I've never found being blatantly insulting to others or taking the same from others to be a terribly useful skill anywhere but there, so I'll take the label of 'can't hang with the boys' and move on without losing too much sleep.

For the non-Vile, this place is much more fun.

My 0.02.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an account on the Alley, but haven't posted there in quite a long time. There seem to be 2 kinds of people who frequent the forums there. 1. People who like to have fun and enjoy a little friendly ribbing, and 2. People who abuse everyone around them to the greatest extent possible, call it "fun" and convince themselves that either it's all innocent, or that they have too much money to care what others think about them. (at least it used to be that way, but I haven't visited there in awhile).
It's the ones who act on a forum like they would never dream of acting in person to a bunch of strangers that keep me from going there. I respect their right to think I'm a ********* for feeling that way, but of course that's why I don't go there.
If, as AngleIron suggests, I'm too tightly wound, or am capable of making rare gems from fossil fuels, I guess I'm ok with that. I've never found being blatantly insulting to others or taking the same from others to be a terribly useful skill anywhere but there, so I'll take the label of 'can't hang with the boys' and move on without losing too much sleep.
For the non-Vile, this place is much more fun.
My 0.02.

Kelly: Guess I'll take the label too, can't hang with the guys!!! LOL...I have NEVER found negativity to be a useful trait...I find the info HERE very useful...and have even *gasp* helped others myself (as a gal??? WHAT??? :omg: :cool: )...I feel the way you do...this place is SOOO much more fun!!!~~~(AND more informative) :2tu: ~juli