Chrysler plant stabbing

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happened at the plant in Eureka Missouri a few times as well along with a whole lot of other things.

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have sharp objects like screw drivers inside the plant. Security won't help.

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If I was a lunatic, I would go over to Conner and take a run in a GEN V for my last ride out instead of wasting time stabbing someone.

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering the videos of them smoking dope and drinking outside the plants, they have a lot more to worry about.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They say love triangle, whatever that really means exactly.........I don't know. What I do know is that cheating is bad enough, combine that with work mates............sad situation. It could happen anywhere. There's a saying about work and where you eat, well you get the point.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tragic. But with the number of people employed by an enterprise as large as Chrysler an occasional event like this is bound to happen.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They say love triangle, whatever that really means exactly.........I don't know. What I do know is that cheating is bad enough, combine that with work mates............sad situation. It could happen anywhere. There's a saying about work and where you eat, well you get the point.

There are a few types of love triangles:

#1 Two guys like the same woman, she dates one or both, jealousy happens, etc.

#2 Guy and his woman (wife/girlfriend/regular chick on the side) split and another guy jumps right in because he's' a buddy with the other guy. This type of love triangle is usually where the offending guy was the "best friend" of the guy who recently split....in some cases, the "best friend" advises the split to gain access to the recently split woman. (This is clear guy-code violation)

#3 Infatuated guy confides in another guy that he's "loved" some woman for a distance for so long. The non-infatuated guy tells the woman exactly what she wants to hear and ta-da they're in a relationship. Infatuated guy goes bonkers.

#4 Couple enters a "*******" phase of their relationship and instead of "swinging" only as couples, one male ******* and another female ******* start an exclusive on the side relationship. The counterparts in the non-exclusive relationship lose it.

#5, #6, #7, #8 same as #1, #2, #3, #4 except its dudes and dudes.

Regards,
Aaron

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a few types of love triangles:

#1 Two guys like the same woman, she dates one or both, jealousy happens, etc.

#2 Guy and his woman (wife/girlfriend/regular chick on the side) split and another guy jumps right in because he's' a buddy with the other guy. This type of love triangle is usually where the offending guy was the "best friend" of the guy who recently split....in some cases, the "best friend" advises the split to gain access to the recently split woman. (This is clear guy-code violation)

#3 Infatuated guy confides in another guy that he's "loved" some woman for a distance for so long. The non-infatuated guy tells the woman exactly what she wants to hear and ta-da they're in a relationship. Infatuated guy goes bonkers.

#4 Couple enters a "*******" phase of their relationship and instead of "swinging" only as couples, one male ******* and another female ******* start an exclusive on the side relationship. The counterparts in the non-exclusive relationship lose it.

#5, #6, #7, #8 same as #1, #2, #3, #4 except its dudes and dudes.

Regards,
Aaron

Everything you said plus a factory environment with guys and gals doing the same repetitive job, throw in a union rep. and it's probably like the housewives of New Jersey. Everyone is mixed up in everybody elses personal lives.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Camfab,

I can only imagine how juvenile some of the stuff that goes on in a factory setting with that many people.

Regards,
Aaron

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Solution for Connor avenue: Everyone required to carry. After all it is THE Viper plant. Tends to make for a very polite group of people.As a stress reliever when a defective part on rare occasion comes in it is the duty of all workers to drag it out back and give it a proper execution. GTS Bruce

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Different sort of employees at Connor in my opinion. Those folks are selected to be the best of the best, and they have amazing dedication. Unlike some factory workers elsewhere you can tell they love working at Connor

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of my police officer buddies had to take a guy out in the parking lot of a real estate office last year after the guy emptied a magazine into a women sitting behind the desk over some sort of love triangle. After the guy kills the woman he calls 911 and tells them what he did and that he's armed and will be waiting for the police when they come. Really Ugly ! This stuff is all over the place.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three or four years ago a similar event happened here at a Dental office. Guy came in and unloaded on the whole office.

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith, the guy who was stabbed, was a friend of mine. I've worked at JNAP for over 20 years and I've never seen anything like this. We've had arguments and scuffles in the plant before and with 3000 employees that's to be expected. Keith was loved by many and like most of his friends we don't know what was going on in his personal life, but what ever it was, he didn't deserve to die the way he did. Keith left behind four children and Jeff, the guy who stabbed him and eventually killed himself, left behind two children. It's a tragedy for both families.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets