Chrysler Sales

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
From Allpar:

"Chrysler Group LLC reported that its net income rose 22%, to $464 million for the quarter — more than its $381 million profit in Q3 2012. Net income for the first nine months of 2013 totals more than $1.1 billion."

If this continues, we should be getting more toys ...

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea this was in all the papers today, WONDERFUl news, and this really didn't include all the Cherokee and small jeep sales.

I still love the irony that Chrysler is saving Fiat's butt, thanks for the post George.

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is good to hear. I keep hearing about Ford and GM but not much from Chrysler. I still think the 300 is one of the best cars out there, especially for the money.

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still love the irony that Chrysler is saving Fiat's butt, thanks for the post George.

There is little irony in that if you saw the auto sales numbers in Europe, and that Fiat and Peugeot were in danger of failing. Typical story for Chrysler, ripe as a takeover target because it is the smallest of the big three, and way stronger as a business than MB or Fiat ever was.

Marchionne saw the writing on the wall for Fiat, and 'taking Chrysler off of the Government's hands' was/is an easy story for him to sell. What has Fiat brought to the table for Chrysler? Sabelt seats for the Viper... the Dart... ???

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news and I just ordered a 2014 Durango R/T in RED.. D1 status now. Help Ralph and the boys out. LOL. Looking forward to it with performance exhaust and suspension standard.