Chryslers at Carlisle

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have not registered for Chryslers at Carlisle yet, don't miss out, this is one of the biggest all MOPAR events in the world, we expect to have 50 Vipers in attendance along with two very special guests joining us for the weekend. Herb Helbig and Dick Winkles will be traveling in from Detroit to spend time with us on the showfield as well as for our party back at the hotel. Please use the link below to register online. Please let me know if you have trouble locating a hotel room as many are booked.

http://store.carlisleevents.com/Sear...lts.asp?Cat=26

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I guess I need to register under "Carlisle Chrysler Nationals Showfield" correct? There is a 50% chance I will be there. So I might just go ahead and register for it so I do not have to at the gate. Let me know.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are they putting us this year? Out in the boonies again ? ;)

Yes, we actually request that spot, we used to be down closer to the midway, but it is incredibly dusty, and much tighter quarters. We like being able to have our tent set up where it is and having the ability to move cars around for photo ops etc.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I guess I need to register under "Carlisle Chrysler Nationals Showfield" correct? There is a 50% chance I will be there. So I might just go ahead and register for it so I do not have to at the gate. Let me know.

Yes, and make sure you select Viper Club of America so the club gets credit for the entry, if we get enough cars, we don't have to pay extra for the bigger tent

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like at the semi top of the hill this year according to the map. Where the trucks were last year.

NOOOO, we are in the same spot as last year, nice and flat....unless being yellow, they made you park with the school buses

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOOOO, we are in the same spot as last year, nice and flat....unless being yellow, they made you park with the school buses

HA! You passed the test Carmen! I was testing you to make sure know what you think you know. :D

Maps are read different in Canada. We have metric maps. :rolaugh:

So I cant read a map. What else is new! Sorry for the confusion. :lmao:

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I just registered. Getting back on Thursday next week from vacation 7 hours away so if the weather is nice and I am up for another 7 hour drive then I will make it. Looks like it will be a lot of fun!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth