Chuck Does It Yet Again!!!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, we've all heard this before, but I just need to say it one more time....Chuck has again "done good!"

In my mind for any service, regardless of industry, honesty is at the top of this list. Especially, after hearing all the horror stories that you read on this board (Hennessey first comes to mind),:nono: it is so refreshing to bring a car in for service knowing you will get an honest assessment of what is wrong, it will be fixed correctly and you will be charged fairly for the work.:headbang:

This is the case with my most recent repair, where Chuck found what was wrong and fixed it, doing only what is needed and nothing more.

Thanks again, Chuck!:2tu:

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck is top notch. Its nice to deal with someone who is passionate about their job, and takes pride in his work. Its an old school mentality, the exact same way I have run my business for the last 20 years.

martyb

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck still manages to do the right thing by his customers, despite his rapidly advancing years....

Happy Birthday Chuck....:birthday:

Habu

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck has a definate passion for Vipers. I emailed him some questions I had about my car, he not only emailed me back, he called me because he had more information for me than he cared to type. He has a wealth of information and spoke to me as a friend, and not just a customer or VCA member. With guys like Chuck and John B. out their, the Viper community is in good hands.:2tu:

Habu

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep Chuck and Jon B both helped me big time in buying my Viper! Best service I have experienced anywhere! :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth