Classified Ad

OSUbrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I edited my classified ad 2 days ago and it still has not gotten approved nor shown back up in the list. It usually is pretty quick. Just wondering if there are any issues? It was a 97 blue and white GTS.

Thanks,
-Jay

pgbeek

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Whole Viper Nation is heading out to Salt Lake City so I would expect longer delays until its over (this Sunday)

OP
OP
O

OSUbrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah ok gotcha, makes sense. If it still isn't there next week i'll ask about it again.

Thanks,
-Jay

Shanedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just posed and ad for my 01 GTS and paid for it, but it hasn't posted either. I am guessing it will just take some time to get it approved.

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I just posed and ad for my 01 GTS and paid for it, but it hasn't posted either. I am guessing it will just take some time to get it approved.

Ironically, the classifieds show the last ad posted in 2001 GTS category was today, by you, but the ad isn't there (as you mentioned). I'm surprised it shows your name if the ad hasn't been approved yet.

Shanedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I sold the car and the ad never got posted, I wonder if I can get a refund on the $30?

SandViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking for another 97 closer to all stock, or a 94 rt PM me

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been trying to send PM's and post to many seller's ads the past few days and my posts do not show up and my PM's are not in my sent folder. What gives?

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey TT,
Regaring the *** not showing up in your sent folder, you have to make sure to check the option that allows you to keep a copy in the sent folder.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been trying to send PM's and post to many seller's ads the past few days and my posts do not show up and my PM's are not in my sent folder. What gives?

I just approved one comment from you, but we don't approve comments like "Hello?" We try to keep the comments productive to the ad.

As for PM's not appearing in your sent items folder, the "save a copy in the sent items folder" option should be checked by default, but if not, make sure you check it before sending your PM and you'll be fine.

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just approved one comment from you, but we don't approve comments like "Hello?" We try to keep the comments productive to the ad.

As for PM's not appearing in your sent items folder, the "save a copy in the sent items folder" option should be checked by default, but if not, make sure you check it before sending your PM and you'll be fine.

I'll check, it should be checked off. The 'Hello?' message was just to check to see if it was working...sorry bout that.