Clear bras.......for a Viper of course!!

jbs45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who has them, and what do you think? My front end is getting ate up by bugs and chips, and I don't like the old-style black leather bra. How much am I looking at to have one installed, or can you DIY?

Copernicus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Price varies by make and installer. I have heard estimates ranging from $300 all the way up to $1,000 depending on coverage - some people go a little crazy and practically cover the entire car in plastic. I don't mind the front end and side view mirrors, but beyond that I start to think of plastic covered furniture. I would definitely not consider it a DIY. Make sure you find a reputable installer in your area. If the clear bra is not pre-cut, the installer will have to make cuts to fit the application. Think razor blade to the paint if you find someone who watched a 15 minute training video and stayed at a Holiday Inn.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got mine done on my S2K and the Vipers is coming shortly. Love it and very much worth it. The estimates I get here in NJ are around $500 for the front end plus another $200 or so for the hood up to the vents.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss