Coffee & Cars at The Great Indoors Park Meadows EVERY Saturday

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so the meet has been building up each week. Over 50 cars last week.

Check out the cars attending:

04/02/2011 - Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

03/26/2011 - Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

We had a young new Viper owner Nick come out last weekend in a very early production 1993 RT/10 with 1992 RT/10 styling cues still intact as original. Cool car.

Would be nice to see some more of you guys out in whatever you want to bring, especially your Vipers.

Every Saturday morning 8:00am to 11:00 am. Most people show up around 8:45 am but it is still early in the year. Coffee & Cars at The Great Indoors (Park Meadows Mall) The Car Guys Ultimate Saturday Morning Non-Event.

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome, I didn't know about this event. I live just down the street. And will attend if the kids don't have soccer.

I thought there was a C&C at Club Auto and maybe one out in Aurora on Saturday's as well.

Hope to see some people there.

Is the Daz Bog coffee open that early, or do I need to bring my own coffee?

OP
OP
C

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dazbog is open and no this is not that C&C event at Club Auto this year, nor the previous Southlands Mall event. Don't even get me started on that old crew who "bought the rights" to C&C for Colorado. After a successful start to this Coffee & Cars (not the C&C name) at Park Meadows, that old crew started a huge rampage to shut down our non-event, calling people, harassing us to the point of harassing our wives in cell phone calls to them when they thought it was our numbers. First class jerks, but then pulled out of Spouth and headed up North. Good IMHO.

I have no issues with Club Auto but the rest of that crew involved, well it is better I not attend. Those kinds of people just hurt the sporting community no matter how much money they throw around and how many cars they have. IMHO, they are the reason people do not want to belong to car clubs or attend events.

This Coffee & Cars non-event at Park Meadows is open to everyone and for people who just love to enjoy autos of all types. The atmosphere is 100% positive and some of the nicest owners I have ever met with Ferraris, Lambos, Vipers, Vettes, Mustangs, martins, Spykers, M-B, BMW, Porsches, Mustangs, Cameros, etc.

There are at least 10 clubs of different manufacturers that are using the loation as a launch point for their driving events. It is just a good easy going time.