Cold and boring Sunday.....worked inside

Reaction score
So, I was bored and figured I could clear up some of my storage areas:

office1.jpg

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool! I just bought a new house so I am now planning my "Viper Garage". You have just given me some good ideas.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn Tony,,, that would have looked really good on MY viper!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many screws are holdin' it to the wall? :smirk: ;) :smirk: ;)

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
I actually got my idea from Bugeater...after I took a trip to his house to see how his was "mounted". I used shelving material! :)

There is a 18"-20" header across the top, then two vertical bits that drop down, and then two 20" shelf brackets. The two brackets stick out far enough to rest the underside of the foam on the ends (about 2.5 inches). I then used mini-bungee cords to secure it in place as well as cause a slight tilt. Granted, on a boat it would not work...but the house ain't going nowhere, and aside from someone hanging on it...it ain't moving! Now I just need to find a way to mount the two spare GTS gas covers.....maybe underneath the fascia??? I'm not sure yet. :) I really should put ONE of those darn things ON the car!!! LOL!!

Up until 98 (I think), they used dissimilar metals on the caps and corrosion is/was terrible. The spare is the newer model, I'm just too darn lazy to swap them out!! LOL!!!

Oh...it has been snowing here for about an hour! :(

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made a similar Viper decoration in my garage. I mounted a small shop light on the underside so it is a work light. Also made a shelf on top for placing models and other Viper stuff. These pics are a little old. Since then I have mounted viper front fascia logos on each cabinet door alternating colors to include all of the Viper colors and the SRT emblem. Just never enough I guess.

One thing different is I mounted it more like a picture using wire. Seems to work pretty well.
225100_0096.jpg

225100_0035.jpg

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. I use a normal heat duct from the furnace. Not enough to keep it toasty, but enough to keep it palatable.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62