Com Day Registration is required

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Com Day July 2nd & 3rd
Hi Everyone
Com day event is about 2 weeks away and registration is open.:rolaugh: The event takes place July 2nd and 3rd Saturday and Sunday. Those are the days that I signed up for. If you are interested in going you need to sign up ASAP.:omg: Checkout out their website for more info: http://www.comscc.org/ . You will also receive a 100.00 discount for first time attendees.:headbang: SWEET!! You'll also need to join their club at a cost of $35.00 very reasonable.:dunno: The 2 day event will cost you $425.00 and I would recommend getting a garage for $50.00 for the 2 days. So your total for the 2 days will cost you $410.00 with your first time discount with Com. :2tu:There is a cutoff date for registration and it is Friday June 17th. To register go to com registration page http://www.carclubreg.com/comscc/default.aspx
Com is a great car club to drive with, and safety is always first. This is a great way to see how your Viper handles around corners and on types different speeds under a safe environment.:drive: This is what you can expect for the weekend. Saturday you'll sign in when you arrive, then unload your Viper and head for tech inspection. There will also be a drivers meeting. Then we will be classroom session. You will be assigned to an instructor. Your instructor will be with you for Saturday, if he signs off on you will drive the course by yourself on Sunday for time trails which is awesome. I did this event last year with Com for the first time and I’ve been to 3 other events with them after that with them, very addictive.
Here are a few things you should have before going to the track. Com lets you drive with a Motorcycle helmet M2005 or better or a race helmet SA2005 or better. I will send over to anyone a checklist for you to do on your Viper before you attend. They will do a tech inspection on Saturday morning for you also.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to email me. Let me know when you sign up so we can try to get our group together in the paddock area. I hope you can make it.
Rick

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Comday is this weekend, if you would still like to sign up info is below. We know that we have members who would like to track their Vipers but are unsure of the track experience. So this year Joe Mori our Vice President will be doing a Viper cruise ride and it will stop by the race track. This way people can see the track and see people tracking their cars. If anyone is interested in a drive along, you can sign up for a ride in someone's else's car, this is a cool way of getting the feel of the track. Bring a helmet it makes it easier. We are trying out different things. It's always cool standing on the infield. Hope you can make it, I'll see you at the track.

Last edited: