Come ON!!!! VOTE!!!!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are all of you missing the new Poll at the bottom of the Forum's Index page??? All the fussing and fuming about having Black added as a color....... and as of Friday night only EIGHT of you have ordered Black??? Come on!!!!! Will Silver really be the most preferred new color?? Exercise your patriotic duty...... and tell us what color you ordered!!!!!! VOTE!
smile.gif

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Richard,

You are 100% right on - I see the car in black and I don't see ANY of the lines that distinguish it as a Viper. At least the GTS had bulbous curves that were unmistakeable in any color.

I'm happy the guys who wanted black got their choice - although I am slightly concerned that so few people apparently ordered it - very strange.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I ALSO was going to order the car when it was being offered in graphite. I was SO disappointed when the powers that be decided to go with black. COLOUR matters!!
It 's good to see I'm not alone!!
Maybe next year??!

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't base your judgements on only 39 votes! (As of 1/28).
smile.gif

Dolph Williams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kingman,

If someone!!! has 2 certificates, and has ordered 2 different colors of cars, and to keep the poll accurate, how do I vote twice? We sure want to keep this "scientific"!!!!!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with the above post - but remember we were only able to post one vote on color preference even if you planned on purchasing two cars.

Not to mention the fact there is may not be a way to verify the people that are posting here have in fact ordered a car. Is anyone checking to see if the posters are not posers?

OP
OP
W

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dolph, maybe when Vipermad gets back home from his travels, he can make a special exception for you....... and take votes from BOTH your certs!
smile.gif

ViperRon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I picked Silver but may change to black. I have a black 94 with silver stripes and I like it but it's a bummer to keep clean. I just bought a TT Quattro in silver and really like it. I hope it's the same silver as the Prowler. PS I was one of the guys that bad mouthed the new style but am changing my mind. I have not seen one in person and I know how much better the car will look in person.I also had a 96 GTS and it may be the best looking Viper of them all.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62