Comp Coupe 3 Ring Binder Information

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would someone be willing to make me copies of this? I will gladly pay you for your time. My trailer was stolen with all my information. I have called Evernham several times they can not seem to locate one. I am also missing my motec information also.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank....Thanks but i tried to download this & i receive
"object not found" - maybe taken off due to unathorized downloading.....

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank, I can do it for you...in fact I think I already have one extra in a binder already done. I got my car a couple of months ago...#64. Let me know where you want it sent...no charge. You can e-mail me @ [email protected]
Brian Barnes

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can download and copy it yourself from this web site. Look in the Technical Updates section below.

Should be working again, somehow the file appears to have been messed up. It was reloaded again this AM.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom....sorry if i appear to be impatient. I origionally called December 2005 asked about the binder, none were available. I never heard back from you. I also left several messages & rec'd no call back. I spoke with Steve mid week 1/18/06 i was told that they were back ordered and did not know when they would be comming in. If i owe you and Viper Race Headquarters an apology....I am sorry.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235