Competition blue images!

AFMBR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I have noticed that there aren't very many competition blue pictures floating around, at least none that I can find. I would just like to start a thread solely for pictures of vipers wearing this magnificent colour. Here's one
You must be registered for see images attach

thanks.

OP
OP
A

AFMBR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's one more.

VRYALT3R3D

Enthusiast
Reaction score

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe it, after thinking I didn't like numerous colors, the viper has always made me like them ... til now. Maybe if I only had this and yellow to choose from, I'd do comp blue with oversized big *** black stripes.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Looks like two different colors depending on the environment. Looks lighter in the sun and almost like Mopar blue when inside from those pictures. It's grown on me from the initial release. Kinda reminds my of my orange 71 Vette. It was covered in touch up paint when we bought it, so we knew we would repaint it eventually, Kept talking about changing colors, but every time I opened the door to the garage and had that orange stare me in the face I decided it had to stay that way. Glad I did all these years later.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like two different colors depending on the environment. Looks lighter in the sun and almost like Mopar blue when inside from those pictures. It's grown on me from the initial release. Kinda reminds my of my orange 71 Vette. It was covered in touch up paint when we bought it, so we knew we would repaint it eventually, Kept talking about changing colors, but every time I opened the door to the garage and had that orange stare me in the face I decided it had to stay that way. Glad I did all these years later.

Ditto. The outside pictures I have seen appear to be a little too light. Honestly I prefer the shade that Ford puts on the Mustang.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not feeling this one at all. Doesn't seem to fit a car with the Vipers aggressive nature to me. How long before pink? :D

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Google powder blue GT40. It is powder blue and orange. I don't think I could stand a powder blue on a Viper, but the GT40 don't look too bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper