Competition Blue Viper:

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had my friend at ( https://www.facebook.com/TrinityDesignsAirbrushing ) paint another viper model for me in the new Competition Blue. Wow i really love this blue.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here are the others ones he did for me.

Both are painted like my old and new viper.

Enjoy

Last edited:

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet that color is going to look bad ass. A lot of great color choices for 2014, I honestly don't know which I'd choose. It'd be between Billet Silver, Competition Blue, Stryker Green and Anodized Carbon Edition.

OP
OP
S

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in the process of trying to duplicate the striker red since I'm unable to get the formula for that color yet

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How come we haven't seen a single Competition Blue for sale or in production? Even Stryker green is already in production.

Hothonda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very similar to Porsche PTS (paint to sample) Mexico Blue....this maybe a little lighter

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot lighter then then the competition blue.

When i can get my hands on the Stryker Green sample, i will work on matching the color since Chrysler will not release the formula to BASF.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here is a pic at Competition Blue from Daytona last month. I still prefer the original Viper Blue, although, I thought the car would look better with perhaps some stripes.

VRYALT3R3D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How come we haven't seen a single Competition Blue for sale or in production? Even Stryker green is already in production.

it was a short run IIRC. I would have ordered one if I could have but appearently I missed the deadline.

CarlSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just checked my vehicle order system. As of now it is available here in the States in both the SRT and GTS trim line

viperrossa90

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know for a fact, how many Competition BLUE are or will be produced in 2014??