Congratulation to Paul Mumford! He kicked major ***

SlowCreamPuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was absolutely no contest on the road course of the Ultimate Street Car Challenge.

He also won overall as well!

supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif

Alternative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, congrat's PMUM! I think this one is the only SCC issue I own
smile.gif

And Paul - thanks for answering all my questions before. You were one of the few who assisted with my Viper purchase.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They pick the winner in the March issue, which will be out at the end of this month (1/28). The rumor mill says Mumford kicked *** on the roadcourse (no surprise) and took 1st place overall (somewhat surprising). I was thinking about entering my car again this year, but it's time to give the 'vettes a chance to have their way with those little sport compacts
supergrin.gif

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by THEMASH:
I just went out and got the mag. dont they pick out a winner?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lemmie guess, your copy has a yellow integra on the front. That's the feb issue
frown.gif

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SlowCreamPuff:
It's the March, 2003 issue. It should be available on newstand now.

Here is a link: http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/features/0302scc_uscc2_00/

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks dude. I say Paul on TNN this past Sunday doing donuts for some T.V. show that was covering this contest. It looked awesome too!!

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SlowCreamPuff:
There was absolutely no contest on the road course of the Ultimate Street Car Challenge.

He also won overall as well!

supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can say that again. I went to Cali Speedway to watch PMUM compete in the performance catagories. On the tiny 1.1 mile inside road course he was 8 seconds faster the 2nd place, 8 SECONDS on a 1.1 mile course!!!!!!

Oh yeah, he took overall.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Rebell:

You can say that again. I went to Cali Speedway to watch PMUM compete in the performance catagories. On the tiny 1.1 mile inside road course he was 8 seconds faster the 2nd place, 8 SECONDS on a 1.1 mile course!!!!!!

Oh yeah, he took overall.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think it was 6.2 secs faster than the Skyline..Supra was third......I got a question.....In the first issue they wrote that the Viper was torn apart and built by the same company that did the Oreca engines.....I dont have the issue yet but my friend told me PMUM's car did 12.2 @ 124 in the quarter.....Am I missing something here?? Thats bolt on mph....I hope it was a bad launch or he missed a gear.....My friend also told me he dynoed 540rwhp...Isnt that slow for 540rwhp????

The first issue really mislead you...Especially in the 3000GT Spyders case....650hp???I heard it only did 13.8 @ 99mph...Ha..Thats even slower than stock mph....Im assuming they had car trouble as some of the numbers dont add up....

All the same congrats to PMUM...Its nice to see the "dinosaurs"[Vipers V10 not PMUM] still representing.....We all knew what the result would be on the roadcourse...Especially after a near stock 360 Modena killed them by 5secs last year....

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of PMUM's Viper SCC Wrote:
OK, so this is a fast Viper. It has stupid horsepower, huge brakes, and an embarrassment of rubber.

What else can you say?
laugh.gif

Dunn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the pictures on that site of Pauls Viper (sitting infront of a building) is now my backround! I love that side exhaust for the GTS. Good job Paul.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave