Congratulations to ViperTony~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://forums.viperclub.org/politics-101-not-viper-related/629937-gop-afraid-very-afraid-o-3.html

http://forums.viperclub.org/2770767-post100.html
[quoteViperTony]''We (republicans) won by a landslide in my town last night and surrounding towns last night. I also won my seat and defeated two very long-time democrat incumbents. We swept everything and, in fact, we won too many seats on the town council and have to give one up (per the town charter) to one of the dems. We now control the council 7-2, Board of Ed 5-2 and every other board and commission in my town. Similar results are found throughout almost all of the democrat-controlled towns in CT.
For me, this is one of the sweetest victories ever! My democrat friends spent $35,000 on the local election, we spent under $3,000 LOL!!!!! We're a small town but I told folks months ago that "change" has to start at the local levels and work it way throughout the nation. Well, last night America spoke LOUD AND CLEAR!
Where's BM1? He's in Denial. :)
NY/CT Club Secretary --[unquoteViperTony]"

Congratulations~!!!! :clap2:
~juli

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully this will carry to other states (it did in Virginia); the cash for clunkers program seemed to help the foreign car companies more than the domestics.....its about jobs and taxes now...no more window dressing....

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I just couldn't sit by the sidelines any longer and watch our town continue to make poor decision after poor decision that seems to follow national trends, in some cases. This is why I have been missing since July. I have new found respect for folks that campaign for a living. It's a lot of hard work especially when nobody knows who you are, LOL. It's fun and I've met great people along the way. I can say that my political colleagues are not yet quite used to someone like me. Those of you that know me...you know I'm a tough pill to swallow at times. :D It's going to be interesting to say the least. :)

But, I'm ecstatic to be back here....I drove my Viper twice since July and I've been experiencing Viper seperation anxiety since then. Time to dust her off and take her for a victory lap.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/thumbs/Photo0008.jpg[/media]

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stole it! lol. No actually a friend who goes that way to work took a picture of it for me and sent it to my cell phone.

ssnaked

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations Tony! It's great to see our members involved. And even better when they can bring their voices to bear on the process regardless of party. Its reassuing when good people from either side of the aisle get elected.

:usa:

:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456