1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Convertible OWNERS! Please respond.

Discussion in 'General Viper Discussion' started by viperman4125, Sep 20, 2019.

1. viperman4125

viperman4125 Enthusiast

Hi All, I have purchased a 2006 Convertible and was looking in the owners manual, It says that there is a Soft top cover to go over the convertible, when in the down position.

My Question is : can i still buy one, anywhere ? or is anyone out there that's wants to sell theirs?

I can see where it would come in handy.

Thanks is advance.

Dave

2. MoparMap

MoparMap VCA National President

They are out there, but you've got to look around pretty good. I got mine used at some point. For what it's worth, the part number for it is 0WX03DX9AA. I would try calling Don Scharf. They are a salvage yard that specializes in Vipers and tends to have a lot of stuff like that. I would just about bet they probably have some. I don't think you'll find anything new anymore, but most of them are pretty rarely used and tend to be in nice shape.

3. viperman4125

viperman4125 Enthusiast

Thanks for your help!
    Dave

4. MoparMap

MoparMap VCA National President

Good luck! Hopefully won't be too hard to find one.

5. viperman4125

viperman4125 Enthusiast

All done, thanks for your help.
    Dave

6. Semperfi

Semperfi Enthusiast

I have one, love it. obviously not weather proof but it keeps the bugs and birds out when I'm parked on a trip. If I remember correctly I paid about $175 for a black one. I'll try to find where I bought it. Viper Parts Rack has it listed at $279, which is way over priced for what you get. Here's the link: http://www.viperpartsrack.com/viper-bikini-cockpit-cover?keyword=cover

7. Semperfi

Semperfi Enthusiast

8. littlecaars

littlecaars VCA Member VCA Member

I have had to replace two tonneau covers. The last one I bought at X2 Builders in Illinois for my current GEN four. It was slightly damaged but it was the last one in the country. That was in April of this year so there still might be one available as new wrecks come in. It was slightly damaged and I was very happy to get it. It is an obsolete item through Chrysler.