Cool Cars for Cats and Canines Car Show

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the late notice, I thought this had been posted earlier elsewhere,

April 28th is the 2nd annual Cool Cars for Cats and Canines:dog:, this is a great show and a great cause, it is not too late to register your car, and even if you dont want to bring your car, just bring the family to check out the great display of exotic cars! Show is at the Hershey AACA.

Please follow the attached link for more information and registration info.

http://www.coolcarsforcatsandcanines.com/

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have been registered for months. My local C&C group has several F-cars and P-cars going, we may caravan out the turnpike. Another friend of mine has his 81 380SL in as well.
It was a great show last year. Looking forward to it again.

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am meeting a few cars at the Comfort Inn on Route 100 right off route 78 exit 49 at 8am if anyone wants to drive out with us.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hopefully the weather will hold. Every day this week, the forecast has been steadily deteriorating for Saturday.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather looks like it will be ok until after the show....10% until after 3 pm :)

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep, should be OK - except I'll hit in on the turnpike on the way back. Hey, I've done it before (Carlisle 2010 anyone?). See you tomorrow Carmen, my buddy Jim and I hope to roll in around 9 or so.

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I wasn't able to make it this year due to my son's first ballgame. Any pictures??

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sorry to say I carried my camera around the whole time and didnt take one picture...seems to be a trend lately, I am sure somebody got some, it was a pretty good Viper turnout!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh