Cool Pace Car Stuff - Thanks JonB!

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked up some fun '96 GTS stuff from Parts Rack and I thought I would share them with the rest of the class.

JonB has a very special '96 GTS of his own so his passion for these things goes beyond "just business".

I am sure we will be visiting again soon and adding to my small but growing collection.

Thanks Jon!:2tu:

Last edited:

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool, if you want to stick the decals on your car let me know, as i have a copy of the original sheet which gives the exact positions/dimensions where they go on the viper

(that is if you didnt get one with the kit)

OP
OP
L

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool, if you want to stick the decals on your car let me know, as i have a copy of the original sheet which gives the exact positions/dimensions where they go on the viper

(that is if you didnt get one with the kit)

Thanks Neil. I did get the sheet and an applicator with the decal set. Did you put yours on your car?

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cut mine in chrome and ran it for a few cars shows before pulling them off, i couldnt see myself driving the viper with the orange and pink decals on it ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

also did a set in blue for a mate

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I picked up some fun '96 GTS stuff from Parts Rack and I thought I would share them with the rest of the class.

JonB has a very special '96 GTS of his own so his passion for these things goes beyond "just business".

I am sure we will be visiting again soon and adding to my small but growing collection.

Thanks Jon!:2tu:

Guys, this is kinda like Michael Jordan telling me I have a nice hook-shot. I have to respect client confidentiality here, or Id be swooning about Lee's own pace car collection...for starters ! I bow to greatness.........