Correct tire pressure?

Reaction score
..........on my stock, non tracked, pleasure driving 2005 SRT 10 with runflats?

I did a search, and the only information I found was DC said 29PSI on the door COLD, and the maximum on the tire was WOW -52PSI.

Since I have a 1000 miles on my car, and have never checked the tire pressure, nor ever owned run flats, I figured I might ask you experts.

What pressure should I use (measured COLD) in sunny south Florida?

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I did a search, and the only information I found was DC said 29PSI on the door COLD, and the maximum on the tire was WOW -52PSI.

Since I have a 1000 miles on my car, and have never checked the tire pressure, nor ever owned run flats, I figured I might ask you experts.

How about using 29 psi as dodge recommends? As to never checking the pressure in 1000mi (let alone not checking the pressures as soon as you got the car), I am speechless. Do you really think having run flats makes any difference? Sorry this may sound a bit "flamey", but Geez :rolleyes:

Vipper Rich

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fort Lauderdale, FL (Winter) Saugatuck, MI (Summer

How about using 29 psi as dodge recommends? As to never checking the pressure in 1000mi (let alone not checking the pressures as soon as you got the car), I am speechless. Do you really think having run flats makes any difference? Sorry this may sound a bit "flamey", but Geez :rolleyes:

oops, well I have to say that in the 3300 miles mine has I have not checked the tire pressure either. Lets hope that at the 500 mile oil change they checked it. Sellshomes - I'm with you on this one, well maybe a little worse then you :shocked:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use 28 psi rear and 30 psi front for normal use. On track add 5-6 psi as a starting point.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
I checked the tire pressure earlier today for the first time since I've owned the car.
All four tires were consistent at 26 PSI, so I had the wife blow them up to 30 PSI, should be good for another 1000 miles.

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked the tire pressure earlier today for the first time since I've owned the car.
All four tires were consistent at 26 PSI, so I had the wife blow them up to 30 PSI, should be good for another 1000 miles.

You know I have a comment to make about the above answer but I'm really not going to even attempt it........ :eek: :eek: :D :D :eek: :D :laugh: :D :eek:

OP
OP
S
Reaction score

You know I have a comment to make about the above answer but I'm really not going to even attempt it........ :eek: :eek: :D :D :eek: :D :laugh: :D :eek:

You were late, I thought I created the amusing funny part already, all by myself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth