Could this be the next gen Viper?

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I found this while randomly surfing the web.

attachment.php

Looking at the pics of this mule looks like the front is not far off. Thoughts?

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Does anyone that went to VOI and saw the prototype could indicate if the first picture is close or not?

Attachments

• 2013Viper-1.jpg
    2013Viper-1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 593

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Edit
It looks like we are going to have to wait till the Auto Show for the real deal.

Last edited:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, that pic you found is a sketch of the Gen III potential during development. It has been around for a very long time. The exhaust exit is the only thing resembling the GEN V mock-up at VOI11.

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nope, that pic you found is a sketch of the Gen III potential during development. It has been around for a very long time. The exhaust exit is the only thing resembling the GEN V mock-up at VOI11.

Thanks, that is good to know. Glad someone had seen that pic before and knew for sure... In my opinion that design is not bad at all. It's not a big change from the current car but I've always been of the opinion that it's going to be hard to improve over the SRT 10 body design, but then I again I'm partial to it since I do think it's the best looking car on earth. The rear could be improved a bit I guess but I hope the front won't change drastically. I think the chrome front is a terrible mistake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper